Genesis Forums
https://www.genesismud.org/forums/

Hobbits!
https://www.genesismud.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3715
Page 2 of 2

Author:  finwe [ 24 Sep 2016 06:20 ]
Post subject:  Re: Hobbits!

I'm calling the guild, The Whippersnappers of Faerun. Expected to be open by Christmas. :)

Author:  Ody [ 24 Sep 2016 06:38 ]
Post subject:  Re: Hobbits!

finwe wrote:
I'm calling the guild, The Whippersnappers of Faerun. Expected to be open by Christmas. :)


Now that's a hint. Good man.

Author:  Berwyn [ 09 Oct 2016 12:55 ]
Post subject:  Re: Hobbits!

Ody wrote:
There aught to be more options for hobbits. As it stands there are only two and both require you to be good aligned. Evil hobbits would be an interesting addition. I think the fastest way to do this would be to remove the align restriction on the adventuresome hobbits. Or the addition of some new guilds.


All hobbits are evil beyond comprehension, Puddyfoot and Will are... the worst examples!

Author:  gorboth [ 26 Oct 2016 21:58 ]
Post subject:  Re: Hobbits!

I moved this thread here, rather than keeping it in the section that is dedicated to bugs and feature requests for the client.

G.

Author:  Mersereau [ 26 Oct 2016 23:06 ]
Post subject:  Re: Hobbits!

finwe wrote:
I'm calling the guild, The Whippersnappers of Faerun. Expected to be open by Christmas. :)


Just remember, he didn't say this Christmas.

Author:  finwe [ 20 Jan 2017 05:54 ]
Post subject:  Re: Hobbits!

Ody wrote:
Arman wrote:
Ody wrote:
There aught to be more options for hobbits. As it stands there are only two and both require you to be good aligned. Evil hobbits would be an interesting addition. I think the fastest way to do this would be to remove the align restriction on the adventuresome hobbits. Or the addition of some new guilds.


There is a new hobbit guild coded. But that is Finwe's baby, and for him to talk about when he is ready to :)


Ugh ugh ugh. No hints?


No hint needed. They're open. :)

Author:  Ody [ 20 Jan 2017 06:01 ]
Post subject:  Re: Hobbits!

Oh? Where's the new guild located in Faerun? Went looking for the new town earlier and couldn't find it.

Author:  Avatar [ 20 Jan 2017 10:12 ]
Post subject:  Re: Hobbits!

Ody wrote:
Oh? Where's the new guild located in Faerun? Went looking for the new town earlier and couldn't find it.


You planning on being a halfling knight?

Author:  Melarec [ 20 Jan 2017 10:22 ]
Post subject:  Re: Hobbits!

Avatar wrote:
Ody wrote:
Oh? Where's the new guild located in Faerun? Went looking for the new town earlier and couldn't find it.
You planning on being a halfling knight?
Go for the knees, Ody!

Page 2 of 2 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/