Let's play... a beheading game! Or maybe a tournament ; )

Discuss ideas for how to make the game better. Wizards, take note!
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Berwyn
Veteran

Let's play... a beheading game! Or maybe a tournament ; )

Post by Berwyn » 18 Nov 2016 16:14

Hi there!

I think, that it would bring a lot of light to the realms, had there been organized a tournament from time to time. Of course I imagine all the Knights of the realms (including those evil! ones), gathering from time to time to prove themselves worthy, before the great audience of the Donut.

The tournament could take place in different domains possibly promoting each domain to the world. This could also be a solution to disputes and a way to tell others who's right or wrong.

The tournament would last lets say a week, during then, a different games and duels would take place.

For instance:

Jousting - two mounted riders fight for three rounds.

Duel - two foot soldiers fight, three rounds as well.

Battle - two guilds fight untill last man stands.

Each Domain would have to provide a feast, a place for Knights to fight, and possibly some sort of healing service for the participants of the tournament. Prizes for the winners would include some sort of trophies and I suppose gold : D

Regards,
Berwyn
Evil to him who evil thinks.

Zhar
Wizard

Re: Let's play... a beheading game! Or maybe a tournament ;

Post by Zhar » 18 Nov 2016 16:26

Contact Gladiator overseers. It's their job :)
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.

Berwyn
Veteran

Post by Berwyn » 18 Nov 2016 16:45

Zhar wrote:Contact Gladiator overseers. It's their job :)
I suppose, Cirath might want to promote its famous arena and its Gladiators, thus a tournament in Cirath would take place in sandy grounds of Athas obviously. However I also am wondering about other Domains: )

B.

Berwyn
Veteran

Post by Berwyn » 19 Nov 2016 16:21

Great! Of course none shallt... let him or herself end up as modern Don Quixote, falling into fantasies of slaying dragons and saving damsels in distress. It is rather sensible to fight actual problems; pollution and environment hazards for instance.

I on the other hand, would like to propose more of an opportunity to peek at the very different view on what Knighthood is about...

B.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/