Mana system

Discuss ideas for how to make the game better. Wizards, take note!
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Habiki
Adept

Re: Mana system

Post by Habiki » 01 Feb 2017 16:37

I don't think it was announced... the spellcraft relationship is just something people figured out, and actually that's been the case the whole time I think. The fact that recently coded magic guilds have a different mana system wasn't really known to me either, but now that I'm in a recoded guild, I certainly see the difference!

Mim
Veteran

Post by Mim » 01 Feb 2017 16:51

Habiki wrote:I don't think it was announced... the spellcraft relationship is just something people figured out, and actually that's been the case the whole time I think. The fact that recently coded magic guilds have a different mana system wasn't really known to me either, but now that I'm in a recoded guild, I certainly see the difference!
What guild is this?
And also, is the mana increase as dramatic as was suggested ie more than health is?
As an explorer, you have done enough to retire.

Emmiline Calaith
Adventurer

Post by Emmiline Calaith » 01 Feb 2017 17:36

I was under the impression that mana regeneration was much more reliant on the character's wisdom. I guess I missed the change too!
There are three types of people: those who can count, and those who can't.

Habiki
Adept

Post by Habiki » 01 Feb 2017 17:40

My impression is that wisdom is also a factor. To what degree I can't say.

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 01 Feb 2017 20:07

Emmiline Calaith wrote:I was under the impression that mana regeneration was much more reliant on the character's wisdom. I guess I missed the change too!

Wisdom and spellcraft, spellcraft is what separates it :P

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/