Rankings

Discuss ideas for how to make the game better. Wizards, take note!
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
nils
Titan

Rankings

Post by nils » 06 Mar 2017 19:05

I suggest a new category for the rankings - "The Autists", consisting of those with the highest amount of quest experience.
Nil Mortifi Sine Lucre

Thalric
Rising Hero

Re: Rankings

Post by Thalric » 07 Mar 2017 13:20

I suggest they be removed again, so we can end the insane running to reach number 1.

It doesn't add anything to a game that ought to be about roleplay.
First the new mortal titles fucked things up.. then when too many became myths the rankings arrived and again told people they were not the biggest. None of those changed brought anything good. (In my opinion)

Melarec
Rising Hero

Post by Melarec » 07 Mar 2017 21:34

Perhaps rankings could be changed..
Instead of an outright list, which breaks the immersion, there could be certain NPCs that give out rumors or bards singing ballads.
For instance, a tavern keeper could say, "Yeah, I hear that
  • is the most powerful person in the land.." where "list item 1" would be the person at the top of that particular leaderboard. The dialog wouldn't even have to be interactive; just have it be a possible passive speech event.
    Something like this would add to the game and still allow people to know who's the best.

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 08 Mar 2017 07:53

nils wrote:I suggest a new category for the rankings - "The Autists", consisting of those with the highest amount of quest experience.

Agreed :P

Rincon
Great Adventurer

Post by Rincon » 09 Mar 2017 09:03

How about changing the category 'The Careers'. Instead of ranking people according only to their guild exp add the 'time spent in guild' factor to the equation.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/