What Are Your Top Ideas for 2017

Discuss ideas for how to make the game better. Wizards, take note!
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
nils
Titan

Re: What Are Your Top Ideas for 2017

Post by nils » 24 Jul 2017 00:25

Luma wrote:

Code: Select all

The narrowfaced cautious draconian shouts: You scum stop fighting my friend, you puny human!
The narrowfaced cautious draconian shouts: You scum stop fighting my friend, you puny human!
The narrowfaced cautious draconian shouts: You scum stop fighting my friend, you puny elf!
The narrowfaced cautious draconian shouts: You scum stop fighting my friend, you puny elf!
Please let me gag the chatter, so much. The happens every time a team of four attacks the group of draconians.
If you used a proper client the command would be #ga
Nil Mortifi Sine Lucre

Sibbedidenn
Adept

Re: What Are Your Top Ideas for 2017

Post by Sibbedidenn » 28 Jul 2017 04:14

This may have been mentioned before, but perhaps adding a <packsell> command would be nice. As in it sells all that is in your pack without the extra fuss of having to get it out or the aliases usually needed when (at least me, tell me if I have been in some abject state!) selling while collapsing under load fatigue; viz. oh now I cannot get out more loot because these coins are too heavy, better go to the bank and run back! All this is easily solved by triggers and such but in the spirit of user-friendliness why not add an elegant solution?

Addendum: And maybe there is already packs in the realms that are capable of such a function, nevertheless I submit this in my natural low state. (chuckle)

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/