New Race: Vampire

Discuss ideas for how to make the game better. Wizards, take note!
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.

Do you want there to be a vampire playable race?

Yes, do this!
12%
No, I'm good.
88%

Total votes: 43

Sibbedidenn
Adept

Re: New Race: Vampire

Post by Sibbedidenn » 14 Aug 2017 15:21

Sibbedidenn wrote:On the bright side of things, where vampires usually don't skulk about, at least we got roughly a third of core Genesis players to agree on something and on the record too. Oh yeah

I'll be satisfied with an emote that results in the following: sucking on the pale long-legged elf's neck you give her/him a hickey.

Yeah, that'll do me in.

Make that half. LOL

Luma
Adept

Post by Luma » 15 Aug 2017 03:57

Maybe I can't understand English.

I understand that the vampires were a layman guild, and many people would like it to come back as one.

I do not understand why many people are opposed to the idea of a racial vampire guild.

Please help unconfuse me,
Best wishes.

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 15 Aug 2017 05:35

Luma wrote:Maybe I can't understand English.

I understand that the vampires were a layman guild, and many people would like it to come back as one.

I do not understand why many people are opposed to the idea of a racial vampire guild.

Best wishes.

Vampirism kinda feels like a 100% deal tho, Bloodguards where... semi-vampire? Ish? Good layman too

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 15 Aug 2017 11:18

Draugor wrote:
Luma wrote:Maybe I can't understand English.

Best wishes.

Vampirism kinda feels like a 100% deal tho, Bloodguards where... semi-vampire? Ish? Good layman too

Yeah bloodguards were kinda..
Hmm if you look at it from a Vampire: THe Masquerade perspective they were ghouls.
And they were very good yes.
But they were a layman closely tied with an OCC.. Which in every way is a bad idea.
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/