How to give old gear second life

Discuss ideas for how to make the game better. Wizards, take note!
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Draugor
Myth

Re: How to give old gear second life

Post by Draugor » 25 Jan 2018 20:55

Raelle wrote:
Draugor wrote:"As you put the codpiece on, it reacts with the leather g-string and leathervest making your groin explode with energy!!!!"
int -3 / polearm +10
Club/polearm+10, partial armour+10 AC

Drazson
Titan

Post by Drazson » 26 Jan 2018 09:08

Thank you for trying to fuck up a potentially good post and reminding me that we can't surpass our inept members in collective quality. Puck you and have an awful day since you did quite a number on mine.

Hexen
Beginner

Post by Hexen » 26 Jan 2018 10:03

xD
Attachments
ice-to-cool-that-butthurt-meme-pmslweb-on-butthurt-meme.jpg
ice-to-cool-that-butthurt-meme-pmslweb-on-butthurt-meme.jpg (135.55 KiB) Viewed 1387 times
,___,
[O,o]
/)''''/)
-"--"--
~Night Owl~
Slow death, immense decay... Showers that cleanse you of your life. Angel of Death! Monarch to the kingdom of the dead..Sadistic, surgeon of demise. Sadist of the noblest blood!

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 26 Jan 2018 20:45

I too like this idea, and think it's definitely worth to have a serious discussion about it. I gotta admit Draugor's joke was kind of funny though, but let's try not to derail it further!

Raelle
Great Adventurer

Post by Raelle » 26 Jan 2018 21:29

guilds that already get a bonus from being fully-armoured -- would they get an extra bonus if fully-armoured in matchy armours?

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/