Chef quest: make it persist over login

Discuss ideas for how to make the game better. Wizards, take note!
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Toferth
Wanderer

Chef quest: make it persist over login

Post by Toferth » 11 Jul 2018 20:41

Idea:
Make speed boost permanent until end of Saturday (or 24h after completion - that would be even better as I could span it to my Saturday) no matter whether player is logged or not.

Reasons:
- Not everyone may/want to idle
- People playing in PST timezone (-9h) are kind of punished - we play Friday evening (that is Saturday morning game time), then at some point obviously we have to go sleep, and in the morning - there goes the bonus.

Draugor
Myth

Re: Chef quest: make it persist over login

Post by Draugor » 11 Jul 2018 20:45

Toferth wrote:Idea:
Make speed boost permanent until end of Saturday (or 24h after completion - that would be even better as I could span it to my Saturday) no matter whether player is logged or not.

Reasons:
- People playing in PST timezone (-9h) are kind of punished - we play Friday evening (that is Saturday morning game time), then at some point obviously we have to go sleep, and in the morning - there goes the bonus.

Agreed.

Dhez
Great Adventurer

Post by Dhez » 11 Jul 2018 22:00

Reasons:
Agreed.
You see a mousetrap. I see free cheese and a challenge.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Luma
Adept

Post by Luma » 13 Jul 2018 19:03

Reasons:
ditto

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/