View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 21 May 2019 23:51

Forum rules

- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
more rubbish bins please. 
Greenhorne

It's a small suggestion, but could we have more rubbish bins please? i think if there were more, people would use them instead of just dumping stuff on the ground, which (afaik) increases the load on the system. I know arma takes care of that but i still feel bad littering.

04 Dec 2018 07:53
Adventurer

Especially with the new gear system and limited items, it would be an idea to be able to destruct items efficiently so NPCs have a higher chance of spawning with them. Bins aren't optimal for the counters.

04 Dec 2018 10:43
Site Admin

Dhez wrote:
Especially with the new gear system and limited items, it would be an idea to be able to destruct items efficiently so NPCs have a higher chance of spawning with them. Bins aren't optimal for the counters.

Doesn't work that way. The only way to increase the clone chance is to kill an NPC less, which is a bit counter productive. :)

04 Dec 2018 15:33
Adventurer

cotillion wrote:
Dhez wrote:

Doesn't work that way. The only way to increase the clone chance is to kill an NPC less, which is a bit counter productive. :)

Maybe I'm misinformed, then. So it doesn't matter how many of these 'rare' items are in the realms? The chances don't increase the fewer of them are in the game? Thanks both for the first and in advance for any further clarifications.

04 Dec 2018 19:20
Site Admin

Dhez wrote:
Maybe I'm misinformed, then. So it doesn't matter how many of these 'rare' items are in the realms? The chances don't increase the fewer of them are in the game? Thanks both for the first and in advance for any further clarifications.

Correct.

04 Dec 2018 19:43
Adventurer

cotillion wrote:
Dhez wrote:

Correct.

Thanks, Cotillion. Much appreciated.

05 Dec 2018 09:29
Adept

Regardless, more places to put garbage would still be nice.

05 Dec 2018 21:54
Adept

Could we get a wastebin in Solace?

06 Dec 2018 01:59
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]