Assassin Guild

Discuss ideas for how to make the game better. Wizards, take note!
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Darneth
Beginner

Assassin Guild

Post by Darneth » 16 May 2019 22:21

I don't know if an assassin guild is already in progress but even if it is I really think that one should be made that is able to be joined by people of all alignments because assassins are not just evil the good people would have some too. I also think that having one that have a low mortal level requirement like adventurer would give players of low mortal levels more role-playing opportunitys
- Darneth

Caramell
Novice

Re: Assassin Guild

Post by Caramell » 06 Jun 2019 04:17

I think it should be a neutral guild.

Arman
Wizard

Post by Arman » 06 Jun 2019 05:30

I don't really want to get in to another discussion around alignment (I personally don't like alignment systems) I think if such a guild was created its alignment would be dictated by the thematics of the guild as determined by its creator. A vigilante-style assassin could be morally good potentially (or at least aligned against evil underworld figures)?

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 06 Jun 2019 12:30

Darneth wrote:I don't know if an assassin guild is already in progress but even if it is I really think that one should be made that is able to be joined by people of all alignments because assassins are not just evil the good people would have some too. I also think that having one that have a low mortal level requirement like adventurer would give players of low mortal levels more role-playing opportunitys
Neutral in the sense that whatrever they get a hit for dies, sure :P But low mortal level? Not sure why that would be a particularly good idea

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/