Thematic equipment

Discuss ideas for how to make the game better. Wizards, take note!
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Zhar
Wizard

Thematic equipment

Post by Zhar » 14 Jan 2021 16:30

Wouldn't it be cool if certain guilds could change the way their eq looks? A bit like Ogres, so you're not running around dressed up in a patchwork of random things.

Some examples might include Calians turning in helmets to get them reforged into wolf-helmets (with old helmet's stats), DAs being able to turn armours into scales of their army color etc. etc.

Other stuff could be just a simple paint job, like the one offered in MT, that would make for a more fitting look.
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.

sylphan
Veteran

Re: Thematic equipment

Post by sylphan » 14 Jan 2021 17:23

Interesting. I can see the logic of having such customization done in the guild itself, but in terms of making craft guilds more relevant -- what if only a smith could do it for you?

Zhar
Wizard

Post by Zhar » 15 Jan 2021 03:55

I like the idea of making smiths more relevant this way.
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 16 Jan 2021 20:14

I like this idea.
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Mim
Rising Hero

Post by Mim » 22 Jan 2021 19:56

A very good smith could perhaps also make a right handed weapon left handed or any handed.
Maybe too powerful, but still intresting.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/