Critical success while forging.

Discuss ideas for how to make the game better. Wizards, take note!
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Chamdin
Wanderer

Re: Critical success while forging.

Post by Chamdin » 29 Mar 2010 11:18

petros wrote:Well, I don't want to speak about it too much, because it's not really my idea nor am I the main driver behind the project. But the basic idea is that we want a real economy which involves multiple people from multiple crafts working together to achieve something great.

So it won't be just smiths who will make great weapons. A smith may need an alchemist to treat materials before or after working on it. The alchemist may need herbalists to bring them herbs to use in their treatment. Maybe a mariner is needed to navigate the ships to get to the rare elements needed for crafting. But in essence, by having multiple crafts working together, we want to bring about equipment or items in the realms that will be on par or maybe even surpass what you can get from equipment gathering through combat.

As a newbie I applaud this.This will give the newbies an opportuniy to team and to gain money themselves.Happy Newbies are good for the game,and newbies with money are happy. :D

I even think that more experienced players might send a post to newbies asking for assistance,if they are in need of for example an alchemist,being a smith themselves.
It will lead to more contacts between payers,which I find a good thing.Some newbies,me for an example, feel a bit like an intruder to ask more experienced players for help every day.. :)

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/