I think that it was just angmar and monks before.
This has following effects:
- player characters deal a lot more damage then before
- players kill monsters faster
- players gain experience faster
- less incentive to team
- players are able to solo a lot more then before
- inflation - need for more and "bigger" killing areas (more powerful and rewarding enemies to kill are needed)
- layman guilds without the ability to constantly deal damage are less powerful and less interesting
- guild inflation (I am really sorry to say that) copy-paste guilds appear, with poor lore and RP excuse to offer players special attack dealing damage:
militia, blademasters, minotaurs.
I really hate nerfs but I say: all the layman special attacks dealing damage should be removed.
That would make some guilds (blademasters, minotaurs) useless.
This abilities should be replaced by some other abilities or guilds should be closed.
Q: Want more damage?