That is why we have chests, shelves, piles of stuff lying on floor, lockers and um racks..
But what EVERYONE wants is racks that work well!
Would it be too much effort to have a global standard for a rack system and only change the look and feel??
I spend a lot of time prior to each Armageddon sorting saving and nonsaving, then checking it again because guild mates mixing it up.
I only recently discovered a pack that can sort saving. That better than my dam racks.
Here is my wish list for the global guild rack.
THE BARE BASICS..
- Automatically places items into the correct rack if you drop them, or for example rack weapons, rack armours commands.
- Non saving items can be removed with a command, kick rack, shake rack etc. at any time, not just when arma active.
- Have a separate rack for saving and non saving gear automatically.
- If only one rack, then identify items within as saving or non saving, an * suffix maybe like the Auction House.
- If only one rack, supplies non saving items first when there are more than one. eg get chainmail, pushes out a non saver first.
THE WOULD LIKES
- Someone can get a report and see who donated what, who took out what.
-The person who gathered the gear can get credit for it.
-Irresponsible users / looters easily identified.
- Rack access controls possible, someone (a guild leader) could set a policy.
-Turn on/off rack points.
-Turn on/off rack points degrading over time. For example rack points degrade at 10% per week if nothing donated.
-Set point values for specific items which are donated.
-Set point threshold were below that items cannot be removed.