Throwing rocks..

Discuss ideas for how to make the game better. Wizards, take note!
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Rhynox
Titan

Re: Throwing rocks..

Post by Rhynox » 07 Jun 2010 23:18

Well, in Faerun if a vampyr bites you, you turn undead. However, the effects are almost void compared to what they used to be (from what I heard and saw, you would lose all armours and weapons, even though they were still protecting you, and healing you would greatly damage you, or so I heard from a healer).

Rhaegar
Legend

Post by Rhaegar » 08 Jun 2010 00:07

It still has some rather unpleasant effects, but not many are able to experience it.
I fear no evil for I am fear incarnate.

Maizara

Post by Maizara » 08 Jun 2010 06:08

Rhynox wrote:Well, in Faerun if a vampyr bites you, you turn undead. However, the effects are almost void compared to what they used to be (from what I heard and saw, you would lose all armours and weapons, even though they were still protecting you, and healing you would greatly damage you, or so I heard from a healer).
Yes.. the side effects can be quite dangerous.. right Hektor? :P

Ilrahil

Post by Ilrahil » 08 Jun 2010 08:58

Always hoped a ranger would turn undead and have another ranger heal him on accident... healing undead in the ranger guild gets them kicked out. Would have been restored and all but would have been a great story to see.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/