Mariners

Discuss ideas for how to make the game better. Wizards, take note!
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Johnny
Veteran

Re: Mariners

Post by Johnny » 13 Jan 2011 10:17

Yes, digging a topic up from the grave but I can be a smith or a gardener and still be able to do pretty much everything a Mariner can. I personally wouldn't be able to sail the seas but I could hire someone that could do it for me in Kalaman.

The Smiths can repair, sharpen, mend, and even create armours and weapons.

The gardeners can somewhat poorly identify what herbs are in a room at a glance and get herbalism higher than what most people can get it without an occupational guild.

The mariners can sail... but anyone can charter a boat and do the same thing. The mariners get nothing special compared to the other craft guilds.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 13 Jan 2011 12:15

Johnny: How do you mean anyone can charter a boat? I thought that was what mariners could do.

Ilrahil

Post by Ilrahil » 13 Jan 2011 17:12

He means for extra money you can charter a boat in the harbourmasters office and order a fisherman to sail around.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 13 Jan 2011 17:53

You can do that? I didnt know. For what cost? I guess it does take away the usefulness of the mariners a bit then...

Johnny
Veteran

Post by Johnny » 14 Jan 2011 19:51

Yeah just a little, the boat only will hold three people including the fisherman so it isn't ideal for teaming but it doesn't restrict the bloodsea to just mariners. I feel like the mariners needs to get something special compared to the other craft guilds.

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 14 Jan 2011 20:50

Kill the fisherman, Thats a spot more. :-P
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/