photo section on the www

Discuss ideas for how to make the game better. Wizards, take note!
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Titan

Re: photo section on the www

Post by Avatar » 16 Aug 2010 22:20

Come again? ;)
Angmar! ANGMAR!! ANGMAR!!!
Pulp Znuga! PULP!!!!

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 19 Aug 2010 18:21

Avatar's ... uh ... avatar is actually one of my favorites. I like the fact that he, presumably, has just posted what he looks like staring at you through the screen. I also like that he looks sort of pissed off.

It makes me laugh, especially, when he is posting something grumpy to someone. The picture fits perfectly in such cases!

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Titan

Post by Avatar » 19 Aug 2010 19:47

gorboth wrote:Avatar's ... uh ... avatar is actually one of my favorites. I like the fact that he, presumably, has just posted what he looks like staring at you through the screen. I also like that he looks sort of pissed off.

It makes me laugh, especially, when he is posting something grumpy to someone. The picture fits perfectly in such cases!

G.
Gee, thanks for the laugh there :)
Angmar! ANGMAR!! ANGMAR!!!
Pulp Znuga! PULP!!!!

Anahita
Adventurer

Post by Anahita » 20 Aug 2010 01:03

gorboth wrote:Avatar's ... uh ... avatar is actually one of my favorites. I like the fact that he, presumably, has just posted what he looks like staring at you through the screen. I also like that he looks sort of pissed off.

G.
Gee, thanks for the laugh there :)
Good point, Gorboth. I kind of think he needs some food on his shirt though. And a beer.

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 20 Aug 2010 21:38

It would be hilarious if everyone decided to make their profile image their own RL picture of themselves positioned as if staring at the computer monitor with most outraged face they could conjure up. Hee hee!

Avatar, you are an inspiration! (actually your face doesn't look outraged, just fully non-plussed.)
G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Anahita
Adventurer

Post by Anahita » 20 Aug 2010 23:00

gorboth wrote:It would be hilarious if everyone decided to make their profile image their own RL picture of themselves positioned as if staring at the computer monitor with most outraged face they could conjure up. Hee hee!

Avatar, you are an inspiration! (actually your face doesn't look outraged, just fully non-plussed.)
G.
Mine IS my RL picture, whatcha talkin' about?

You are looking skinny tho.

Irk
Rising Hero

Post by Irk » 20 Aug 2010 23:56

I have changed mine avatar, but damn give more kB for it, what is 6kB in TB world? :>

Kitriana
Champion

Post by Kitriana » 21 Aug 2010 01:29

updated mine... and 6kb is quite small
If something I wrote sounds confusing ... assume you misunderstood it.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 21 Aug 2010 03:48

Omg! Real pictures! I havent since how people look like in real life since the mudparties in the late 90's and early 2000.

6kb? Wow thats small.

I tried to upload an image earlier (on the map I made) but the limit was also tiny so I couldnt.

Upping those limits would be nice yes.

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 21 Aug 2010 09:56

Irk and Kitriana ... you look far too happy! What happened to the whole "pissed off" look we were talking about??! ;)

Honestly, though, this is all a joke. If people prefer to stick to artwork representations (I most *certainly* will!) I think that is actually just as much (if not more) fun.

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/