Time to Celebrate!

Offer up praise and thanks to players and wizards alike. Nothing like feel good moments to spruce up morale
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Post Reply
Emmiline Calaith
Adventurer
Posts: 90
Joined: 03 Jun 2016 02:23

Time to Celebrate!

Post by Emmiline Calaith » 01 Apr 2020 20:33

> who
There are 100 players in the game, of which 31 fit your selection.

We did it everyone! Woohoo!!! :D :D
There are three types of people: those who can count, and those who can't.

User avatar
Cherek
Site Admin
Posts: 2960
Joined: 04 Mar 2010 04:36

Re: Time to Celebrate!

Post by Cherek » 02 Apr 2020 11:49

Emmiline Calaith wrote:
01 Apr 2020 20:33
> who
There are 100 players in the game, of which 31 fit your selection.

We did it everyone! Woohoo!!! :D :D
100+ two days in a row!

User avatar
Mim
Expert
Posts: 274
Joined: 06 Mar 2010 14:39
Location: Behind your back

Re: Time to Celebrate!

Post by Mim » 02 Apr 2020 22:38

I think the queue was fun!! :D
As an explorer, you have done enough to retire.

Emmiline Calaith
Adventurer
Posts: 90
Joined: 03 Jun 2016 02:23

Re: Time to Celebrate!

Post by Emmiline Calaith » 05 Apr 2020 22:48

Cherek wrote:
02 Apr 2020 11:49
Emmiline Calaith wrote:
01 Apr 2020 20:33
> who
There are 100 players in the game, of which 31 fit your selection.

We did it everyone! Woohoo!!! :D :D
100+ two days in a row!
I was at work when I saw and I started audibly cheering. Lol!!
There are three types of people: those who can count, and those who can't.

Emmiline Calaith
Adventurer
Posts: 90
Joined: 03 Jun 2016 02:23

Re: Time to Celebrate!

Post by Emmiline Calaith » 05 Apr 2020 22:48

Mim wrote:
02 Apr 2020 22:38
I think the queue was fun!! :D
Admittedly the queue had me fooled, but I didn't even mind that it was a thing, honestly. I assumed it was a fantastic sign of the game being on the rise!
There are three types of people: those who can count, and those who can't.

Post Reply
http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/