Thank you for 20+ years

Offer up praise and thanks to players and wizards alike. Nothing like feel good moments to spruce up morale
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Mumon
Wanderer

Thank you for 20+ years

Post by Mumon » 16 Dec 2012 15:31

December 12th 1992, early in the morning hours, Mumon completed the entrance quest to the Ancient Order of Mystics.
I'd started playing Genesis roughly a month before that.

Thank you Genesis for 20 great years! I'm looking forward to 20 more :)

Also thank you Mecien, if you happen to read this, for some of the best role-playing moments I've had. It was a privilege to experience your creations.

//Mumon's player

Draugor
Myth

Re: Thank you for 20+ years

Post by Draugor » 16 Dec 2012 15:54

mumon wrote:December 12th 1992, early in the morning hours, Mumon completed the entrance quest to the Ancient Order of Mystics.

Also thank you Mecien, if you happen to read this, for some of the best role-playing moments I've had. It was a privilege to experience your creations.

//Mumon's player

You are old :P

Aristos
Veteran

Post by Aristos » 09 Jun 2013 14:37

mumon wrote:December 12th 1992, early in the morning hours, Mumon completed the entrance quest to the Ancient Order of Mystics.

//Mumon's player
What are you playing now that the Mystics are gone ?

Mumon
Wanderer

Post by Mumon » 09 Jun 2013 14:44

Mumon is a mercenary/blade master/smith these days.

Aristos
Veteran

Post by Aristos » 09 Jun 2013 15:15

Nice combination! Can I ask you how it was going from a caster to a fighter? I'm new and still learning the ropes. I know almost nothing about the mystics, but I know they were casters, right?

Mumon
Wanderer

Post by Mumon » 17 Jun 2013 22:17

Yeah Mystics were casters. Hard to compare to the current caster guilds though, Genesis is a very different game with much improved game mechanics these days.

However I still think the difference going from a caster to a fighter remain the same as back then (role-playing aside): fighters are much less overhead, just grab some gear and go.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/