The magic recodes pacing up again...

Offer up praise and thanks to players and wizards alike. Nothing like feel good moments to spruce up morale
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Hektor
Veteran

The magic recodes pacing up again...

Post by Hektor » 06 Mar 2013 10:39

Thanks to all the wizards involved in making the magic guild recodes a possibility and now also a realization.

The goals for 2013 are very ambitious and I hope you will be able to succeed.

I am sure that I am not the only player ready to lend a hand in whatever way we can.
Lawful evil - conform or die.

Windemere
Expert

Re: The magic recodes pacing up again...

Post by Windemere » 06 Mar 2013 17:03

I'm right there with ya Hektor,

Not only is this an incredibly ambitious endeavor, the fact that everyone seems so committed is what gives me hope! I really am pleased to see that Genesis is thriving in creative potential from our Wizarding community. I think it will do a lot to draw people back, and hopefully new people in!

Agree with Hektor. Anyway I can help, I will!

Windemere

Nomm
Apprentice

Post by Nomm » 06 Mar 2013 19:51

I can only agree. With all that is happening it feels very exciting
to be a part of Genesis at the moment.

Thank you for all effort and time you put into this recode.

petros
Site Admin

Post by petros » 06 Mar 2013 20:56

Get excited....

Code: Select all

As you complete your prayer to Lord Pyros, you manifest a single flame in the air stir as he grants his fiery vengeance for your use against those who would harm you. A single flame bursts into a fiery liquid ball that engulfs you momentarily before settling into a fiery shield that gently pulses along your skin without harming you.

Windemere
Expert

Post by Windemere » 06 Mar 2013 21:14

petros wrote:Get excited....

As you complete your prayer to Lord Pyros, you manifest a single flame in the air stir as he grants his fiery vengeance for your use against those who would harm you. A single flame bursts into a fiery liquid ball that engulfs you momentarily before settling into a fiery shield that gently pulses along your skin without harming you.
That is pretty exciting. A few comments through. One, fiery is used a bit too often I feel. Second, "You manifest a single flame in the air stir" does not make sense. Might I suggest the following, along the same lines

As you complete your prayer to Lord Pyros, you feel him grant his vengeance that you may use it against those who would harm you.  A single flame begins to stir in the air in front of you and suddenly bursts into a molten liquid ball that engulfs you completely before settling into a fiery shield.  The shield, though made of flames, pulses along your skin without harming you.
What do you think?

Windemere

petros
Site Admin

Post by petros » 06 Mar 2013 22:47

Looks good, Windemere! Of course, that's what the alpha is for. To help refine some of these descriptions.

By my estimation, we're about 2 weeks away from the alpha for the EW. No promises, of course, but that's a personal goal of mine!

Windemere
Expert

Post by Windemere » 06 Mar 2013 22:52

Well,

As Alpha is specifically for Layman Worshippers I won't be able to participate in it and help provide feedback on the descriptions. Or am I incorrect? I'd love to have an opportunity to provide feedback on the descriptions.

Windemere

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/