New client & New players

Offer up praise and thanks to players and wizards alike. Nothing like feel good moments to spruce up morale
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Laurel

Re: New client & New players

Post by Laurel » 29 Aug 2013 15:36

Watch out for Rangers - they might stick to your club after you pulp them and make it a little bothersome to swing precisely.

Titan

Post by Avatar » 30 Aug 2013 09:31

Would it be possible to add a section in the client, where you can add colour for specific words and/or sentences in the game?
Angmar! ANGMAR!! ANGMAR!!!
Pulp Znuga! PULP!!!!

Titan

Post by Avatar » 30 Aug 2013 09:49

Just witnessed the magic map in action, in the client. This is a fantastic feature.

Especially for old senile folks like me :)
Angmar! ANGMAR!! ANGMAR!!!
Pulp Znuga! PULP!!!!

Eowul
Wizard

Post by Eowul » 30 Aug 2013 17:55

avatar wrote:Would it be possible to add a section in the client, where you can add colour for specific words and/or sentences in the game?
You can use triggers and the javascript API for that. I'll see if we can get a section on the forums with scripts.
Caretaker of Arda

Irk
Rising Hero

Post by Irk » 30 Aug 2013 23:18

So there is only one thing to do with maps for wizards, map all Genesis:D

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 31 Aug 2013 00:32

We're working on it! ;-)

I'll accept volunteers who want to put together maps of the plains in Krynn. *wail*

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 31 Aug 2013 03:35

Flotsam-Sparkle ship map yeah yeah!
For the most part the maps at crossbearer are still accurate. At least more accurate for the Haradrim camp than the current magic map. :-P

Zestana
Expert

Post by Zestana » 01 Sep 2013 20:32

gorboth wrote:We're working on it! ;-)

I'll accept volunteers who want to put together maps of the plains in Krynn. *wail*

G.
There exist ASCII maps in existence already in the Sanction library of the plains in Krynn. Would probably be a good starting point for the magic map G.
The opinions in these posts are not that of the player Zestana but that of the player Ilrahil. Having had my account removed due to irreconcilable differences with the administration it is the only way I am able to offer my opinion.

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 02 Sep 2013 00:03

Zestana wrote:
gorboth wrote:We're working on it! ;-)

G.
There exist ASCII maps in existence already in the Sanction library of the plains in Krynn. Would probably be a good starting point for the magic map G.
I'll have to take a peek at that, thanks.

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Greneth

Post by Greneth » 15 Sep 2013 13:47

Just popped onto the Client for the first time and I've got to say, amazing work!

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/