AA guild map

Offer up praise and thanks to players and wizards alike. Nothing like feel good moments to spruce up morale
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
gorboth
Site Admin

AA guild map

Post by gorboth » 21 Aug 2014 20:50

Big thanks to Zagzag, who submitted a magic-map for the Angmar's Army guild. I implemented it today, and it looks great! It might not be visible right away, but once the gizmo does its semi-hourly updates, it should be in the game for all to see.

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Titan

Re: AA guild map

Post by Avatar » 26 Aug 2014 10:15

gorboth wrote:Big thanks to Zagzag, who submitted a magic-map for the Angmar's Army guild. I implemented it today, and it looks great! It might not be visible right away, but once the gizmo does its semi-hourly updates, it should be in the game for all to see.

G.
Hmmmm, I was working on one as well. Been standing in the guild the last few days, and wondered why we had no map showing. I guess I got beat to the punch.

Great work, Zagzag :)

Addendum:

I didn't ignore you on purpose the other day, Gorboth. I was just a tad busy and forgot to get back to you with a response :oops:
Angmar! ANGMAR!! ANGMAR!!!
Pulp Znuga! PULP!!!!

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 26 Aug 2014 10:19

avatar wrote:I was working on one as well. Been standing in the guild the last few days, and wondered why we had no map showing.
Hahahaha! Osom!

Titan

Post by Avatar » 26 Aug 2014 10:23

Laurel wrote:
avatar wrote:I was working on one as well. Been standing in the guild the last few days, and wondered why we had no map showing.
Hahahaha! Osom!
:shock:
Angmar! ANGMAR!! ANGMAR!!!
Pulp Znuga! PULP!!!!

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/