Thanks Ydred!

Offer up praise and thanks to players and wizards alike. Nothing like feel good moments to spruce up morale
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Meercat
Beginner

Thanks Ydred!

Post by Meercat » 06 Oct 2014 21:49

I would just like to thank Ydred for welcoming me back into the game. After a very long hiatus away from gen, I felt like a newbie wandering around aimlessly, wondering what was going on and where everyone was. If I hadn't have run into Ydred in Sparkle I probably would have fallen back to sleep! He's been very patient, reteaching me everything that I've forgotten and some things I never knew. Most of the people I used to know are now long gone but he's introduced me to new friends. Also, he keeps me entertained with lots of jokes and never gets mad when he accidentally drops his stuff! Thanks Ydred.

gorboth
Site Admin

Re: Thanks Ydred!

Post by gorboth » 06 Oct 2014 22:40

Thats what we like to hear! Hospitality is the hallmark of a good player population, and it just builds on itself. Keep up the great work, Ydred!

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Bromen
Champion

Post by Bromen » 07 Oct 2014 03:02

Be careful. Knights will say almost anything to draw you into their corrupt conclave.

-Bromen
Peaceful General of the Blue Dragonarmy

Ydred
Veteran

Post by Ydred » 07 Oct 2014 15:56

Ah yes. Has been very fun seeing an active Kenderkin around. And one that did quite abit for the SS even. I think only Gwyneth did more :) Also always fun to RP with Kenders :) Even as a mage it was funny to me.

As for the knights, well golly gee ... who would have thunk the BDA general would think us corrupt? What is next, Diri agrees? *tickle*

And yeah it takes some time to 'help' another. But my hope is that perhaps by meercat or others who stay ... it might draw others who knew them back also.

One can hope right?

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/