Sys Improvements

Offer up praise and thanks to players and wizards alike. Nothing like feel good moments to spruce up morale
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Mortis

Sys Improvements

Post by Mortis » 07 Jan 2015 04:43

Major props to Mercade for his recent work on the system! There are some really cool and realistic additions that have been introduced and great updates in general, and most people never realize how much work he's doing behind the scenes keeping code current and running well.

Thanks!

Keltar
Wanderer

Re: Sys Improvements

Post by Keltar » 07 Jan 2015 11:05

Mortis wrote:Major props to Mercade for his recent work on the system! There are some really cool and realistic additions that have been introduced and great updates in general, and most people never realize how much work he's doing behind the scenes keeping code current and running well.

Thanks!
I like the new changes. However the burning time of e.g. torches seems to be too exact. I feel it is a bit against the rule of "no numbers for players". I think short, medium, long would be better. People should measure such things themselves, I think.

Icarus
Veteran

Post by Icarus » 07 Jan 2015 12:39

Keltar wrote:
Mortis wrote:Major props to Mercade for his recent work on the system! There are some really cool and realistic additions that have been introduced and great updates in general, and most people never realize how much work he's doing behind the scenes keeping code current and running well.

Thanks!
I like the new changes. However the burning time of e.g. torches seems to be too exact. I feel it is a bit against the rule of "no numbers for players". I think short, medium, long would be better. People should measure such things themselves, I think.
And perhaps a little "randomness" in it too.

Code: Select all

You light many excellent torches.
<time passes>
Your excellent torch burns out.
Not one torch will burn out earlier or later... Talk about "excellent" and "perfect" production ;)
Flee you fools!

Keltar
Wanderer

Post by Keltar » 07 Jan 2015 22:58

Thanks!
Also I think system aliases quantity was increased.
I think there were 25 or 30. Now up to 50.
Good progress. Thank you for that whoever changed it.

Snowrose
Rising Hero

Post by Snowrose » 08 Jan 2015 09:19

yay more aliases!! now i can realias introduce myself the number of times i have typed introduck myself since i removed the alias is high

Boreaulam
Wizard

Post by Boreaulam » 08 Jan 2015 09:26

Suddenly "Praise" post turned into "TODO" post

Mortis

Post by Mortis » 07 Feb 2015 04:11

Kudos again, Mercade, on the awesome new health levels. Way to shake things up!

Snowrose
Rising Hero

Post by Snowrose » 07 Feb 2015 12:42

the new health levels are very cool it will make potions and herbs "feel" more useful cause they are more likly to see a change
the increased mail is awsome also! Way to go mercade.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/