Thanks wizards of Genesis

Offer up praise and thanks to players and wizards alike. Nothing like feel good moments to spruce up morale
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
gold bezie
Expert

Thanks wizards of Genesis

Post by gold bezie » 11 Aug 2015 14:28

I just wanted to thank the wizards of Genesis for being so helpfull and patient with all my questions. By now you must start to think that i am the bug myself ;) .
Its just amazing that you tribute so much to make this game as what it is now.

Ive been playing runescape in the past for 2 years. Made some nice friends there, but was irritated by all those kids who try to scam/make a pass at me. But what bothered me even more was that the makers tried to make the game over time easier and easier. While it was in the passed very hard to get a skillscape (max lvl) it took my nephew only 2 months when he started the game. I love that Genesis tries to keep as much as possible with some small changes. And i love that the friends i made in this game give me hints to resolve a quest, instead of giving me the answers. I love how i find secret entranches.

So for all that fun, thanks!!!

Goldbezie
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that.

Cherek
Site Admin

Re: Thanks wizards of Genesis

Post by Cherek » 12 Aug 2015 02:57

Thanks for playing and enjoying the game!

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 13 Aug 2015 17:20

gold bezie wrote:I just wanted to thank the wizards of Genesis for being so helpfull and patient with all my questions. By now you must start to think that i am the bug myself ;) .
Its just amazing that you tribute so much to make this game as what it is now.

Ive been playing runescape in the past for 2 years. Made some nice friends there, but was irritated by all those kids who try to scam/make a pass at me. But what bothered me even more was that the makers tried to make the game over time easier and easier. While it was in the passed very hard to get a skillscape (max lvl) it took my nephew only 2 months when he started the game. I love that Genesis tries to keep as much as possible with some small changes. And i love that the friends i made in this game give me hints to resolve a quest, instead of giving me the answers. I love how i find secret entranches.

So for all that fun, thanks!!!

Goldbezie

Just the wizards? OKay, time to start playing again and go on a ganking trip! :P

Just kidding, glad ya like it :o

gold bezie
Expert

Post by gold bezie » 13 Aug 2015 17:35

Whoops...actually your right. Game wouldnt be much fun without the players haha. Thanks players as well :D
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/