Best mob ever

Offer up praise and thanks to players and wizards alike. Nothing like feel good moments to spruce up morale
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Mystina

Best mob ever

Post by Mystina » 30 Dec 2015 22:29

The Jailer in the orc fort is by far my fav mob in this game. When in fought him the quest, I nearly died laughing at "takes the ring of keys and slaps your face" all I can picture is the orc being all manly but in battle panics and uses what ever as s weapon. Lol

Secondly the thing respawned and when I played the bone flute he points to the spirit goes what the hell and runs.

Oh and I love the nice touches this game has when I was doing my fight with the jailer I got to wimpy level where I run, what I did during the fight was shut the cell door to prevent the guy from running, he started to kick my ass a bit my character goes into panic mode but couldn't leave so ended up making me bounce off the walls ina panic i ended up killing the jailer though

I was laughing so hard after. Lol

Cherek
Site Admin

Re: Best mob ever

Post by Cherek » 31 Dec 2015 04:42

Hah, yeah there's more of that, there's actually quite a bit of humour in Genesis.:)

Mystina

Post by Mystina » 01 Jan 2016 02:05

Omg can't wait...

:)

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 01 Jan 2016 11:15

Wait till you meet the LoD and krougs :D

Egwene
Beginner

Post by Egwene » 04 Jan 2016 23:15

if you kill the guards in the tower in palanthas they tell jokes about other guilds. its hilarious. also most of the food and drinks you buy there have fun emotes.

Mystina

Post by Mystina » 05 Jan 2016 00:02

Omg lol

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/