best Gríma Wormtongue RP

Offer up praise and thanks to players and wizards alike. Nothing like feel good moments to spruce up morale
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Laurel

best Gríma Wormtongue RP

Post by Laurel » 31 Jan 2016 20:33

In line with the most recent passive-agressive tone of this part of the forum, I wish to express my deepest admiration for a character doing the best Gríma Wormtongue impersonification I have seen ever.

The char managed to be part of the council of an ex occ goodie guild and at the same time also gained strong influence on another - layman one. In both cases the same char (with help of friends) has managed to shape them both to follow his vision.

If you take all the things he said/wrote aside (and these deserve a whole different praise area, as they were really impressive) and look at the outcome of his activities, you get this list of achievments this char was majorly involved in:
1. breaking up the decades old Alliance
2. warring with ex-Alliance members
3. pulling "his" guild into wars and other conflicts while avoiding personal danger
4. converting an occ goodie guild (strong part of the Alliance) into a bunch of loosely related ppl who focus on grinding no matter place nor align

At the same time while officially and openly tightly cooperating with a major anti-undead guild (occ) and influencing the only anti-undead layman guild out there, he kept his communication with the King of Morgul, quickly reporting on activity of ex-Alliance members.

Great job, man. You should ask your char to be renamed really. Gríma Wormtongue. I salute you!

Amberlee
Myth

Re: best Gríma Wormtongue RP

Post by Amberlee » 01 Feb 2016 17:29

Ah yes Irk.
Managed to piss off the entire old-Alliance and thus break it.
Never expected you to call him out though :)
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Irk
Rising Hero

Post by Irk » 01 Feb 2016 17:48

Amberlee wrote:Ah yes Irk.
what one, shy, small dwarf can do to the ALLIANCE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 01 Feb 2016 17:57

Castaneda wrote: P.S. I mailed cherek asking for the namechange. Great name by the way :)
Unfortunately the name "Grima" was banished in 1995. Unclear why. So that's not possible. However the name "Grinda" (pronounced like "gangsta") is available, if you're interested?:P

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 01 Feb 2016 17:58

Cherek wrote:
Castaneda wrote: P.S. I mailed cherek asking for the namechange. Great name by the way :)
Unfortunately the name "Grima" was banished in 1995. Unclear why. So that's not possible. However the name "Grinda" (pronounced like "gangsta") is available, if you're interested?:P

Haha, namechanges are that easy nowadays? xD

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 01 Feb 2016 18:16

Yes Draugor, it's super simple these days, and we really don't have many new players at all actually. It's just a big propaganda trick, what really happens is old players switching names all the time!

And in case someone wondered if I was serious above (I hope not), name changes are generally not allowed except for newbies who's picked something ridiculous because they didn't know better at the time.:)

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 01 Feb 2016 18:20

Irk wrote:
Amberlee wrote:Ah yes Irk.
what one, shy, small dwarf can do to the ALLIANCE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well thats obvious.
Flip off the entire alliance and let it crash.
Truth be told you're not the only one to blame.
Logg is as much at fault for letting you continue your bullshit back when he was Thane :)
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/