Offer up praise and thanks to players and wizards alike. Nothing like feel good moments to spruce up morale
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 12 Jun 2017 20:42

Here here! Avatar struck myth after MANY years, everyone congratulate his ancient arse :P

Most of us has had something to do with this loveable old coot in some way and we all know we love the old bugger.

Cherek
Site Admin

Re: Avatar

Post by Cherek » 12 Jun 2017 21:10

Draugor wrote:Here here! Avatar struck myth after MANY years, everyone congratulate his ancient arse :P

Most of us has had something to do with this loveable old coot in some way and we all know we love the old bugger.
Good thing we introduced IXP (idle experience) or he would never have made it!

Titan

Post by Avatar » 12 Jun 2017 22:00

Cherek wrote:
Draugor wrote:Here here! Avatar struck myth after MANY years, everyone congratulate his ancient arse :P

Ouch.
Angmar! ANGMAR!! ANGMAR!!!
Pulp Znuga! PULP!!!!

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 13 Jun 2017 02:38

I guess you won't mind if I adjust this critical hit damage modifier for anyone above myth, now, will you?

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 13 Jun 2017 09:02

Cherek wrote:

Ouch.

Ahahaha!
Oh the sass!
This cracked me up :D

But yes congratulations to Avatar.
I did not see this comming :)
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Titan

Post by Avatar » 13 Jun 2017 12:21

gorboth wrote:I guess you won't mind if I adjust this critical hit damage modifier for anyone above myth, now, will you?

G.
Seeing as I generally idle, go ahead ;)
Angmar! ANGMAR!! ANGMAR!!!
Pulp Znuga! PULP!!!!

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/