Grampal

Offer up praise and thanks to players and wizards alike. Nothing like feel good moments to spruce up morale
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Tindell
Apprentice

Re: Grampal

Post by Tindell » 21 Aug 2017 09:52

I'm happy to have this be my first post after my 12 year break. I fully agree. Three cheers for Grampal!
I was so glad to see he's still around.

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 31 Aug 2017 19:14

Statues are reserved for players who have died RL and for self-obsessed Roke wizards who want eggs thrown at their visages.

However!!

Three cheers, along with the rest of you, for Grampal and his efforts. Nice going, and many blessings on your ministries to the newbies. :-)

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 31 Aug 2017 19:36

gorboth wrote:Statues are reserved for players who have died RL and for self-obsessed Roke wizards who want eggs thrown at their visages.

However!!

Three cheers, along with the rest of you, for Grampal and his efforts. Nice going, and many blessings on your ministries to the newbies. :-)

G.
How about a special title for him?
Like "Esteemed newbie helper of Genesis" ?
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 31 Aug 2017 19:51

Amberlee wrote:
gorboth wrote:Statues are reserved for players who have died RL and for self-obsessed Roke wizards who want eggs thrown at their visages.

However!!

G.
How about a special title for him?
Like "Esteemed newbie helper of Genesis" ?
Aye, that could work aswell, a title he can hide or show at his will.

Raelle
Great Adventurer

Post by Raelle » 31 Aug 2017 23:24

I encountered him once, and it was a pleasure. The only character to ever take mine hunting/grinding -- the first time I used "assist"! Taught me teaming etiquette. Witnessed my "graduation" from adventurer to adept. Wish I could have spent more time with him, but duty called.

And by the way -- I met him in the Cadet's guild, where he was dropping gear so cadets could gain rack points. What a guy.

gold bezie
Expert

Post by gold bezie » 01 Sep 2017 07:44

I understand what is said about the statues, would be weird if Grampal gets one alive and kicking. Special title would be great. Or/and maybe a cool tapestra in Cadets with Grampal on it as monk with a golden dragon on his shoulder, with a writing of his title beneed it. Tapestras are great and often a surprice because most young people ignore them, dont notice them. Draugors idea could work here, could be attached to a very small quest here.

Yes wizards we dont let go so easily on this idea to honour the man ;). Should be once in a lifetime of Genesis a player like Grampal arrives.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that.

Snedecor
Wanderer

Post by Snedecor » 23 Sep 2017 07:38

Make a town named after him anywhere.

Or put a book about him in the library in sparkle.

Tarax the Terrible
Myth

Post by Tarax the Terrible » 25 Sep 2017 19:01

+1
http://genesisquests.pbworks.com/
Join up and help each other with Quests :)

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 10 Oct 2017 02:55

Snedecor wrote:Make a town named after him anywhere.

Or put a book about him in the library in sparkle.
Anyone can write and submit a book there? I think..?

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/