Thanks to the RPers

Offer up praise and thanks to players and wizards alike. Nothing like feel good moments to spruce up morale
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Tindell
Apprentice

Thanks to the RPers

Post by Tindell » 17 Sep 2017 04:25

Here's to the amazing RPers who add so much flavor to guilds and areas. My little alt has been enjoying the refined and shadowy atmosphere of Sybarus with SU members, and Tin had the terrifying experience (great fun for me) of attracting the attention of the King of Minas Morgul last night. He was sweating bullets trying to sweet talk his way out of being tossed in the dungeon or blown into oblivion. Makes me want to spend a little more time mapping out my character's histories and personality.

Draugor
Myth

Re: Thanks to the RPers

Post by Draugor » 17 Sep 2017 09:02

Tindell wrote:Here's to the amazing RPers who add so much flavor to guilds and areas. My little alt has been enjoying the refined and shadowy atmosphere of Sybarus with SU members, and Tin had the terrifying experience (great fun for me) of attracting the attention of the King of Minas Morgul last night. He was sweating bullets trying to sweet talk his way out of being tossed in the dungeon or blown into oblivion. Makes me want to spend a little more time mapping out my character's histories and personality.

Ehehehe, aye, the king is always a fun experience xD New player or old.

Dhez
Great Adventurer

Re: Thanks to the RPers

Post by Dhez » 17 Sep 2017 14:19

Tindell wrote:Here's to the amazing RPers who add so much flavor to guilds and areas. My little alt has been enjoying the refined and shadowy atmosphere of Sybarus with SU members, and Tin had the terrifying experience (great fun for me) of attracting the attention of the King of Minas Morgul last night. He was sweating bullets trying to sweet talk his way out of being tossed in the dungeon or blown into oblivion. Makes me want to spend a little more time mapping out my character's histories and personality.
The very reason I chose to become part of the Union when I began playing was the immersion into something totally different. There are no books anyone can quote beyond the scope of the game that I need to hold myself to, and the lore of the domain and the guild are so rich and self-reliant that we're able to provide a unique experience to both ourselves and others. Thank you for the kind words and I assure you that we enjoy such interactions as much as you do, as they give us a chance to present in word and deed what we're about.
You see a mousetrap. I see free cheese and a challenge.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/