Super dad!

Offer up praise and thanks to players and wizards alike. Nothing like feel good moments to spruce up morale
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Dhez
Great Adventurer

Re: Super dad!

Post by Dhez » 02 Jul 2019 19:28

Kvator wrote:If discussion is turning towards script-using then I think some folks missed the point lol.

good attitude > being 'manual' hero
That's something I think most would agree with. What I meant by basic scripting is something that the game itself encourages you to do, proof of which (as an example) is the tutorial part where it teaches you to use do/resume commands.

But back to the original topic: yes, of course, if you mistakenly mess up with your scripts due to whichever reason: simply own it, apologize, shake hands and move on. If for some reason, like someone mentioned before, you're too heated at that moment and just lash out - cool off, sleep on it, then mail the person with an apology.
You see a mousetrap. I see free cheese and a challenge.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Amberlee
Myth

Re: Super dad!

Post by Amberlee » 04 Jul 2019 14:12

Rule of thumb.
If you can't be arsed to pay attention to the game client, don't fucking script.
If RL happens while you script, simply just pause your script.
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/