Cherek does good for the realms!

Offer up praise and thanks to players and wizards alike. Nothing like feel good moments to spruce up morale
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
nils
Titan

Cherek does good for the realms!

Post by nils » 17 Jul 2019 13:38

Cherek! Cherek!
He's our man!
Looks out for the realms when no one can!

Thanks again!
Attachments
unknown.png
unknown.png (8.81 KiB) Viewed 5042 times
Nil Mortifi Sine Lucre

sylphan
Veteran

Re: Cherek does good for the realms!

Post by sylphan » 16 Feb 2020 18:33

There seems to be more energy around here lately, and I think that is largely due to Cherek's recent influence. Some of it may also be due to the general sense that wizards are active and listening to players, especially in terms of the engagement on Discord as well. So thank you to Cherek, and to all the wizards who have contributed to this new frisson.

Cherek
Site Admin

Re: Cherek does good for the realms!

Post by Cherek » 16 Feb 2020 20:10

Thanks for the kind words Sylphan. Yes, there is definitely more activity right now among us wizards. We've had quite a few applicants and new wizards, which in turn also seem to have awakened a few old wizards. Just as players are probably more motivated to play when they see other players awake, the same goes for wizards I think. I hope we can keep this little momentum going, and that some (or even all!) of the new wizards succeed and become long term members of the wizard community.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/