Thanks for the changes so far

Offer up praise and thanks to players and wizards alike. Nothing like feel good moments to spruce up morale
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Cherek
Site Admin

Thanks for the changes so far

Post by Cherek » 18 Mar 2010 18:26

Some praise to Gorboth, Petros, Tapakah, Cotillion, Mercade, Navarre and most likely other wizards who work more in the background.

After a long time where it felt like the game was kinda slowly dying I think there's been tons of great changes that atleast got me much more positive about the future. I think many of us have been screaming for some changes, to, what we maybe thought, deaf ears. But it seems we were wrong.

The official forum, the open source web client implemented, new webpage on the way, global block, magic changes on the way, quest orbs and hints, the reborn forum openness from the wizardhood... and probably a bunch more things I've forgotten. Nice work! Maybe it all wont turn out perfect from the start, but atleast I think the idea behind the changes are all excellent and hope you try to stick with them even if there are complaints, but also keep listening to us mortals and how it all works in reality!

All in all, way to go. Keep up the good work.

And is it just me, or do we have a few more players online in average lately?
Last edited by Cherek on 18 Mar 2010 20:47, edited 2 times in total.

petros
Site Admin

Re: Thanks for the changes so far

Post by petros » 18 Mar 2010 18:44

Thank you, Cherek. It's posts like these that really fuel the enthusiasm among the wizard workforce.

Earth
Great Adventurer

Post by Earth » 18 Mar 2010 20:10

Cherek wrote:Some praise to Gorboth, Petros, Tapakah, Cotillion, Mercade and most likey others wizards who work more in the background.

After a long time where it felt like the game was kinda slowly dying I think there's been tons of great changes that atleast got me much more positive about the future. I think many of us have been screaming for some changes, to, what we maybe thought, deaf ears. But it seems we were wrong.

The official forum, the open source web client implemented, new webpage on the way, global block, magic changes on the way, quest orbs and hints, the reborn forum openness from the wizardhood... and probably a bunch more things I'vre forgotten. Nice work! Maybe it all wont turn out perfect from the start, but atleast I think the idea behind the changes are all excellent and hope you try to stick with them even if there are complaints, but also keep listening to us mortals and how it all works in reality!

All in all, way to go. Keep up the good work.

And is it just me, or do we have a few more players online in average lately?
Here, Here. I agree with Cherek's sentiment. Even though we may not express it or may not agree with it, I think most players are grateful for all the changes that we have seen in both the functionality in game but also the increased openness between the wizards and the player community.

It's only when we work together and collaborate that we can build the community as a whole. As we get stronger as a community, we will natrually increase our playerbase.

Please keep up the great work!

Sharn
Expert

Post by Sharn » 18 Mar 2010 21:07

Tarax the Terrible
Myth

Post by Tarax the Terrible » 19 Mar 2010 11:14

Thanks to the Archs for the high level of commitment and steering us steady towards the future.
Thanks to all the wizzies making stuff for our benefit.
Thanks to the players who are logging in and providing friends and enemies.

We rock.
http://genesisquests.pbworks.com/
Join up and help each other with Quests :)

Bromen
Champion

Post by Bromen » 22 Mar 2010 09:10

Something, I feel, we all seem to forget is that the wizards do all this for free. It occurred to me that with all the bullshit we pile onto these forums, we don't take the few seconds to say thank you. If I were to pay $1 a month to play, which I would, then I could see putting my demands on the wizards forcing their hand. But since it's a free game, let's always remember we're not paying for a damn thing.

Thanks Wizards,

-B

Recoba
Great Adventurer

Post by Recoba » 23 Mar 2010 21:47

Yes, thanks :)

Rhynox
Titan

Post by Rhynox » 24 Mar 2010 06:30

Indeed, thanks for all the effort done. Sometimes I feel sad because modifications may not be noticed in weeks due the low install base of the game. I was moved with all the strength Petros, Navarre, Louie and Gorboth (and maybe others!) put into recoding the neidars even though we are so few active. Thank you all.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/