Offer up praise and thanks to players and wizards alike. Nothing like feel good moments to spruce up morale
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
- Posts: 95
- Joined: 08 Mar 2010 15:58
I LOVE IT
Code: Select all
Irk drunkenly thunders: break are youh daeaphf?
Irk drunkenly thunders: aeat
Irk drunkenly thunders: eeht
Irk drunkenly thunders: eahd
Irk drunkenly thunders: eehd
Irk drunkenly thunders: eat
Amberlee sings: This is like a guessing game...
Irk drunkenly thunders: trrue
Whoever made it - that person is a genius!
- Posts: 960
- Joined: 13 May 2010 06:22
You should see Kuti trying to roleplay a noble knight when he had quite a few of these
The more you drink, the worse the effects.
I fear no evil for I am fear incarnate.
- Posts: 1009
- Joined: 04 Mar 2010 11:23
- Location: Mordor. passing gass.
Last edited by Alorrana
on 31 Aug 2010 12:01, edited 1 time in total.
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2818
- Joined: 04 Mar 2010 04:36
Alorrana wrote:heheh.. try auctioning things with out asking the dwarf.. totally impossible with roke beer.
I've seen someone try that too. I laughed out loud. Extremely funny. "Anonymous" is hard to spell even without roke beer.
- Posts: 11
- Joined: 29 Mar 2010 18:27
The best part of Genesis is not being understood.
~35% of Otaril's words are gibberish.