Tilorop and the Necros

Offer up praise and thanks to players and wizards alike. Nothing like feel good moments to spruce up morale
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Amberlee
Myth

Re: Tilorop and the Necros

Post by Amberlee » 24 Jun 2010 14:41

Well ofc.
But i'd still want those titles back now.
As i said.. Adds flavour.
And for the record.. No way in hell if i would rejoin them.

I agree about the other titles though.. Always found them a bit.. lacking.
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Ilrahil

Post by Ilrahil » 24 Jun 2010 17:35

Agree on the titles,

Magus positions would be fun to be returned to us, but before it was just Amberlee and her lackies holding the titles and never letting anyone take over :shock:

couldn't resist

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 24 Jun 2010 21:11

Yea i really dont know why i kept Calantha around as Grand Magus back then.
She didnt do anything with it.
Big secret revealed though.
While the Maguses had some to little power over the people in the guild.. In reality most of it was letting you "minions" belive we had more then we did :lol:

Sure we could expell people and have them take a death penalty.. But if they left on their own accord.. No real penalty was suffered(except the fact that you didnt get those sweet powers ofc) :D:D

And yes we who had Magus positions knew.. And we enjoyed keeping it a secret..
This is in truth some of why i never appointed someone to replace Xerxes after he went awol..
And by the time i came to think that Tharizdun would be an excellent candidate, we lost the Magus positions.. which sucks.
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Tarax the Terrible
Myth

Post by Tarax the Terrible » 25 Jun 2010 09:53

A power crazy Magus lording it over them all - what a wicked coniving witch!
Nice RP, it was RP wasn't it? :)
http://genesisquests.pbworks.com/
Join up and help each other with Quests :)

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 25 Jun 2010 14:19

Yea it was RP.
And was incredibly fun RP :p

Think you would find the Amberlee you meet occationally today a completely different "person" then the one that was "ruling" the necromancers :lol:

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/