Being Disconnected

Laughter should fill this community
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Laurel

Re: Being Disconnected

Post by Laurel » 07 Apr 2011 10:47

there surely is a SSH client for android - got it
didn't see a MUD client on the Android market tho
edit: Blowtorch and AndroMud and Mukluk ... a lot actually

on the other hand - typing in Gen on my phone (HTC Hero) is HARDLY "quick"

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 08 Apr 2011 04:24

wolverine wrote:This never happens on the regular run on eastroad or when you are selling loot, this happens when you fight npc's that eventually could kill you.. :evil: bad luck? every other site worked perfectly on the web? when connecting with iphone and walking away safe from the room and notice that not a single player in genesis that was active had the same issue..
It most likely does happen on the east road too, you just remember the times it happens when you fight the deadly NPC. :)

And yes, the same thing happens to me as well sometimes. But others logged in at the same time seem unaffected, and everything else on the web works like it should.

So I guess most of us describe a similar problem.... I suppose there is only one person who might know what it is though... Tapakah! Any clues Tapakah?

Arcon

Post by Arcon » 08 Apr 2011 10:46

Don't you understand what it is? It's Tapakah, when he's bored he randomly create lag and break the link for people. Just for fun. Then he laughts his evil little laught, you know, the kind all evil masterminds has.
I bet you he is stroking a furry white cat while he's doing it.

Sharn
Expert

Post by Sharn » 08 Apr 2011 10:52

arcon wrote:Don't you understand what it is? It's Tapakah, when he's bored he randomly create lag and break the link for people. Just for fun. Then he laughts his evil little laught, you know, the kind all evil masterminds has.
I bet you he is stroking a furry white cat while he's doing it.
:lol:
I really like the part about stroking the cat.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/