Middle Earth

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Wolverine
Adventurer

Middle Earth

Post by Wolverine » 22 Apr 2011 07:54

The most guilds are located in the Middle Earth domain but it barely got no area for someone above titan to kill.

I consider Moria, Orc Camp, Goblin Caves to be areas for Rising Hero-Hero level.

In comparison to Krynn I find Middle Earth to only be a roleplaying domain right now.

Regards,

Wolverine's Puppetmaster

OgreToyBoy
Champion

Re: Middle Earth

Post by OgreToyBoy » 22 Apr 2011 08:17

Yes they are somewhat outgrown, Trollshaws was a nice addition when it was remade all those years ago but then gimped a few weeks after due to the extreme xp that was harvested inside. Now we have similar xp spots but Trollshaws remain crippled.

Greneth

Post by Greneth » 22 Apr 2011 08:40

OgreToyBoy wrote:Yes they are somewhat outgrown, Trollshaws was a nice addition when it was remade all those years ago but then gimped a few weeks after due to the extreme xp that was harvested inside. Now we have similar xp spots but Trollshaws remain crippled.
Ents use to be fun before the nerf too.

Chanele
Champion

Post by Chanele » 22 Apr 2011 13:20

If it is xp you're after Ents still do the trick.

Alexi
Veteran

Post by Alexi » 22 Apr 2011 15:16

Chanele wrote:If it is xp you're after Ents still do the trick.

Don't think anyone above a Legend could go in there, least from what I remembered. Plus why are all things to kill in Middle Earth more for the "goodies".

Ents are the only good-aligned NPC mentioned.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 22 Apr 2011 15:31

surprisingly enough ogres seem to just love ME ... Pelargir and Shire most ... :roll:
besides - I like the concept that there's is nice eq in different places on mobs with different challenge-levels

Alexi
Veteran

Post by Alexi » 22 Apr 2011 16:32

Laurel wrote:surprisingly enough ogres seem to just love ME ... Pelargir and Shire most ... :roll:
besides - I like the concept that there's is nice eq in different places on mobs with different challenge-levels
Agreed Ogres love ME because of the sheer number of NPCS, doesn't mean they offer good combat XP though. Also I agree on the weapon concept.

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 22 Apr 2011 18:04

Been saying it for years now.. Rehaul ME.. It needs to be cooler..

Moria needs uber change.. this for god sake is the home of the balrog, thousands of trolls and orcs. should be a place to sneak around and actually 20-100 times bigger than it currently is..

Myst mountains.. good are they in a pissy state.. Rehaul, more caves, more danger, more trolls.. more goblins.. needs to be bigger..

Mordor.. is.. gone? no black gate, no nothing.. it sucks.. there should be a huge black gate, plains of gorgoroth mount doom.. all the sick shit.. Yeah !

Cirith Ungol or whats its name, should be made, with orcs in it. dangerous ones..

Shelob.. isnt there.. insteed there is a kinda musho dragon thing who spews a bit of acid or stuns.? cant remember.

Pelenor fields.. is now.. 7 locations.. a place the size of NY... and yet nothing.. shoud be auto raids from the east once pr armageddon. batalions of orcs vs the gondorians.. fights you could join in..

Osgiliath. A dot on the map now.. But infact a grand grand city in rubble, lots of fighting, and auto raids should take place there.. able to siege the city from both sides..

Isengaard is cool enough.. good killing, some challenges.. dos lack sauroman tho :)

West fold.. God.. it needs to expand like plains x 2 or even 3.. rohirims riding around, Uruk-Hais on foot, hunting goodies.. ect ect..

Helms deep, Is kinda cool, just needs more guards attatched to it and perhaps something worth going for..?

Rohan.. should be deleted and rehauled all in all. god that place is just sucky, and its home to some of the bravest and toughest warriors in ME.. but not in gen.. ?

Fangorn.. yes its cool, goox xp.. actually insaine xp.. and what not, but it needs to be alot bigger aswell.. more dangerous perhaps..
Like gimli said.. What madness drowe them in there.. its a scary place...

And Mirkwood, lake ruhn.. lonly mountain.. ME has sooooo uber much potential.. its disturbing none wishes to make it the uber play area.. it should be..

just some of the things wrong with ME currently.
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 23 Apr 2011 17:44

as on Moria - the uruk-hai with a pronounced death spell dmg enchant on his axe hurts plenty enough ... thank you :twisted:

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 23 Apr 2011 18:35

Yeah, well, The balrog should be moving around killing off people there.. block escape and what not.. making the orcs and trolls flee.. you have to whisper, and sneak around.. yes will take time and bla bla.. but Moria is HUGE.. now its just not scary or.. really anything but to come get some uber gear and you run off again.. quite simple.
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/