Middle Earth

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Johnny
Veteran

Re: Middle Earth

Post by Johnny » 23 Apr 2011 21:48

I too would like to see a re-vamp of Middle-Earth. Or at least make more things to kill for large AND small players. I personally like to see Minas Tirith surrounded by orcs, trolls, siege towers, and catapults. Also to see Helm's Deep get over run by uruk-hai. But then you would have to create more good-aligned things for evils to kill, so more Rohirrim and Gondorian Soldiers.

Padraig
Wanderer

Post by Padraig » 26 Apr 2011 00:08

I'd sure like to see more active Wizards in ME as well, other than the beyond-amazingly-overloaded Eowul. Typed "list guilds" the other day, almost fell off my chair.
Manglor, Zauhak, Padraig

Calador
Wizard

Post by Calador » 26 Apr 2011 00:40

I kinda like that most of ME looks like it did when I started playing.
ME is a remnant of the past. It has undergone some changes over the years, but not a lot.
To be honest I think wizards should really focus on other areas. Domains that aren't as restricted
as ME.
Like the really nice work that has finally been done with Sparkle and its surroundings.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/