Thanks!

Offer up praise and thanks to players and wizards alike. Nothing like feel good moments to spruce up morale
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Zestana
Expert

Thanks!

Post by Zestana » 01 May 2011 23:10

I'd just like to give a shout out to a few people on here.

Alorrana: Super thanks for helping me get my weapons back from that bloody draconian.
Booger- Thanks for your help when I first got out of the tutorial area. It was greatly appreciated.
Draugor: Thanks for helping me get my gear back from that halfling and for the teaming.
Eagledead: Thanks for helping me beat those orcs down!
Petros: Much appreciate with your help on the Nisse Ohtar. I'm probably enjoying that club the most out of anything so far.
Salaboa: Thank you for allowing me to travel with you and for the link to that map site. Its been a great boon!

Padraig
Wanderer

Re: Thanks!

Post by Padraig » 02 May 2011 02:50

Beware Ithilien, little one. The orcs are as unforgiving as their Master.

(BTW Sorry that I couldn't help you with your backpack, all I found was your empty corpse with orcs standing over it.)
Manglor, Zauhak, Padraig

Zestana
Expert

Post by Zestana » 02 May 2011 04:02

Was actually thinking of making a suggestion in regards to those orcs. Auto-attacking good aligned small things is a bit extreme in my opinion, but I guess its also one of the things that has made Genesis exciting for me so far. The surprise of how fast something can take me down and the danger.

Calador
Wizard

Post by Calador » 02 May 2011 13:23

Zestana wrote:Was actually thinking of making a suggestion in regards to those orcs. Auto-attacking good aligned small things is a bit extreme in my opinion, but I guess its also one of the things that has made Genesis exciting for me so far. The surprise of how fast something can take me down and the danger.
They are orcs. They kill people.
Those orcs aren't hard to avoid and you can run away from them.

Draugor

Post by Draugor » 02 May 2011 16:04

No probs Zest :) You where quite nice having around :D
We need to get you into the RDA and killing knights as soon as possible :)

Zestana
Expert

Post by Zestana » 02 May 2011 16:19

Calador wrote:
Zestana wrote:Was actually thinking of making a suggestion in regards to those orcs. Auto-attacking good aligned small things is a bit extreme in my opinion, but I guess its also one of the things that has made Genesis exciting for me so far. The surprise of how fast something can take me down and the danger.
I actually was unable to run away from them. Maybe 1 out of every 10 movements I was not blocked in by them.

Greneth

Post by Greneth » 02 May 2011 16:46

Zestana wrote:
Calador wrote:
I actually was unable to run away from them. Maybe 1 out of every 10 movements I was not blocked in by them.
Yeah to get away you have to know exactly where your at then spam a direction and you can lose them in a few rooms.

Calador
Wizard

Post by Calador » 02 May 2011 17:00

I didn't say it was easy to get away, I just said you could :)

Padraig
Wanderer

Post by Padraig » 02 May 2011 17:07

This is something you will see a lot of in the Realms, depending on your alignment choice and race. There are things that attack evil-aligned players, good-aligned players, and members of various races. It is worth knowing beforehand before venturing into what are, often times, thematically dangerous lands.

Z
Manglor, Zauhak, Padraig

Arcon

Post by Arcon » 02 May 2011 17:32

I think I have died at least once or twice because of those orcs and also the haradrim patrol. These kind of things should not be changed, they give a sense of danger and adventure.

I remember as an old adventurer trying to find a banner, being attacked and hunted by a bunch of orcs, exactly how a dangerous mission on enemy territory should be.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/