trollshaws

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Alorrana
Myth

trollshaws

Post by Alorrana » 13 May 2011 00:34

did they get upped,, or did aa get nerfed again.. I almost cant kill one down there.. and i used to tank all 4..? its just miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss and they are shreading flesh in first stikes and what not.. ?!?!?!???
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

Alorrana
Myth

Re: trollshaws

Post by Alorrana » 13 May 2011 00:44

or just the plain old bad luck bubba they where angry.. ? just felt like no mans land down there.. ouch ouch ouch :)

Johnny
Veteran

Post by Johnny » 14 May 2011 03:39

I have had some weird experiences down there. Sometimes I can tank all four trolls without taking any damage but the next day I'd kill them all but be at very hurt, and I usually have the same guy behind me with usually the same stuff.

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 14 May 2011 10:59

Yeah, think it was just pure bad luck.. just havnt had to wimp in years there.. hehe.. but ohh well part of Da game as they say ;)

Zingil
Apprentice

Post by Zingil » 14 May 2011 14:03

It seems to make a large difference whether Grothaur's bodyguards are warrior trolls or just large trolls. If you are unlucky to face three warrior trolls it will hurt a lot more.

But if you end up fighting all four trolls at once you need to rethink your strategy.

-Zingil's player

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/