Krynn plains

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Draugor

Krynn plains

Post by Draugor » 22 May 2011 20:52

I am just wondering if there is a real reason why knights andNeidar have Myths and legends guarding the plains and the dragonarmies biggest are titan/champ? :P

Takes ages to dragonarmies unless in team and in darkness to properly conquer something due to getting bashed up, knights and Neidar have a bloody field day and they do it piss fast.

Davvol
Veteran

Re: Krynn plains

Post by Davvol » 23 May 2011 19:03

We have dragons. Even ancient

Tharandil
Adventurer

Post by Tharandil » 23 May 2011 19:23

and those annoying auraks..hate em

Draugor

Post by Draugor » 23 May 2011 20:02

Davvol wrote:We have dragons. Even ancient

And still you can clear the plains as a Titan knight with ease, but I'd love to see you cleat he knights plains solo and not in darkness once they capp them

Earth
Great Adventurer

Post by Earth » 23 May 2011 20:26

Draugor wrote:
Davvol wrote:We have dragons. Even ancient

And still you can clear the plains as a Titan knight with ease, but I'd love to see you cleat he knights plains solo and not in darkness once they capp them
Contrary to what you say, a titan knight can't clear the plains with ease. He or she may be able to take out most of the smaller enemies when alone, but DA guards are really tough when teamed together. Even as a legend, I have trouble when you have a large team. Auraks making you drop your equipment and weapons are always a problem as well. Also, the dragons are really tough solo, especially the blue ones. Some DA teams even hunt you when you are low in health.

As a legend, I remember a time when I initiated combat with a charge against a team of one officer, one soldier, one aurak and two kapaks. Charge hit, in the next combat round, I was hit badly by officer and soldier specials, the aurak made me drop my weapons, and when I tried to flee, the team hunted me. It took me quite a while to kill that team so I could retrieve my weapons. It would be worse if I didn't have any resistance to dragonfear...

Uther
Great Adventurer

Post by Uther » 23 May 2011 21:19

Draugor wrote:The Red Dragon Army are currently controlling ten areas.
Trelgorn Forest (held for 639 days 13 hours 39 minutes 17 seconds)
Active units: 0

Throtyl Pass (held for 17 minutes 10 seconds)
Active units: 1

North Abanasinian Plains (held for 5 days 1 hour 16 minutes 43 seconds)
Active units: 70

Guardlund Plains (held for 16 minutes 34 seconds)
Active units: 5

Solace Area (held for 4 days 23 hours 51 minutes 50 seconds)
Active units: 34

Nightlund Plains (held for 19 minutes 3 seconds)
Active units: 10

Western Solamnian Plains (held for 1 hour 16 minutes 54 seconds)
Active units: 7

Estwilde Plains (held for 6 minutes 14 seconds)
Active units: 1

Newports Area (held for 5 days 43 minutes 14 seconds)
Active units: 50

Central Abanasinian Plains (held for 5 days 16 minutes 18 seconds)
Active units: 49

All your plains are belong to me! :)

Knights come out and play!

PS.
Where the hell is Telgorn forest?

Draugor you are so funny :) Really :) First you brag all the areas belong to you. Then you whine when you get someone that fights back.. :)

HAHAHAHAHHAHA :) You are fun dude :)
All comments are made by the player behind Uther, NOT THE CHARACTER UTHER!

Draugor

Post by Draugor » 23 May 2011 21:34

I am able to do that cause I am using darkness and awsome gear :P Had I not been using darkness I'd be assraped at every turn, hell I get my ass kicked now and then by the knights since they are for some reason able to rescue in darkness wich makes a whole room come against ya, and if theres a rose knight in that bunch I am in for one hell of a beat down.

So! How about you go away

Earth, the weapon drop is very easy to counter, 1 trigger and yer done.

She sheer assbeating that the knights tend to give now and then another deal :s

Earth
Great Adventurer

Post by Earth » 24 May 2011 00:25

Draugor wrote:I am able to do that cause I am using darkness and awsome gear :P Had I not been using darkness I'd be assraped at every turn, hell I get my ass kicked now and then by the knights since they are for some reason able to rescue in darkness wich makes a whole room come against ya, and if theres a rose knight in that bunch I am in for one hell of a beat down.

So! How about you go away

Earth, the weapon drop is very easy to counter, 1 trigger and yer done.

She sheer assbeating that the knights tend to give now and then another deal :s
There is advantages and disadvantages either way. Knights don't fight with darkness so every time we engage any team, the whole team attacks us. The DA officers really do give their own hell of a beat down, especially the BDA ones. Sometimes with a good hit, it's 2-3 levels of health.

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 24 May 2011 01:10

If they are any thing like the NPC that patrol flotsam, i can surely say the knights have their hands quite full, I tried as legend and jump them, good armous and a good bang stick.. thinking.. haha these 3 guys have had it.. but dang, they packed a good punch.. and i ended up having to flee town and drink and heal, then in for the finish.. they are quite able to deal dam those npc..
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 24 May 2011 11:06

take a pet-Ranger with you and their specials won't hurt ... at all ;)

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/