Blizzard..

Anything that doesn't fit in the other forums, feel free to throw this way. Silly fun things encouraged!

Moderator: Hektor

Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Amberlee
Myth

Blizzard..

Post by Amberlee » 09 May 2011 00:59

I got this mail from Blizzard saying return to World of Warcraft.. get 7 days free play..

So i read down the email and see this.
PVP / PVE Currency Exchange - Convert your Honor points into Justice points, Justice points into Honor points, and Valor points into Conquest points to get the gear that you want regardless of how you spend your time playing World of Warcraft.

And i think... Why not just call them "game points"?

And of cource there is more bullshit they advertise with and i just cant stop thinking.
Are Blizzard really that desperate?

And i see this.
Two Newly Remastered Dungeons - Venture into the updated Zul'Gurub and Zul'Aman to defeat the Zandalari and earn all-new epic gear, rare mounts, pets and more.

So now they re-use old dungeons.
They must have just administered a self inflicted gunshot to the head.

Its just pathetic.. plain and simple..

This mail alone made me want even less to start up my WoW account again. :p
Congrats blizzard :twisted:
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Laurel

Re: Blizzard..

Post by Laurel » 09 May 2011 09:48

they "re-opened" dungeons already before - example Onyxia ;)
also - they need to add new versions of the monkey-anuses players will have to collect to keep up in the WoW rat-race ... there's too many people who already gathered enough of the current versions of monkey-anuses anyway

Mersereau
Champion

Post by Mersereau » 25 May 2011 06:08

World of Warcraft is no Genesis, but then Genesis is no World of Warcraft.

As unhappy as I was with Blizzard on the release of 4.0, things seem to be getting better.
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die."
-Mel Brooks

Tharandil
Adventurer

Post by Tharandil » 25 May 2011 11:58

tbh I enjoyed cata way more that wrath...
but still not as fun as "vanilla"... its the community that sucks

I'll stick to starcraft for now :P
just a mere silver player but jsjodin@gmail.com if you wish to kick my ass..

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/