I ask again..

Discuss ideas for how to make the game better. Wizards, take note!
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Alorrana
Myth

I ask again..

Post by Alorrana » 03 Jul 2011 23:19

A memorial needed for those, who goes to the Final hunt.. A line of statues to the fallen ones in rl... would that be to much to do ?

a place where we all could go to see em a final time, remember them for the great players and friends they where.

Please..
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

Chanele
Champion

Re: I ask again..

Post by Chanele » 03 Jul 2011 23:26

.....who?

Celephias
Expert

Post by Celephias » 03 Jul 2011 23:54

I think this is a reasonable idea. The game has much lore, and remembering those you took part is a nice thing to do.

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 04 Jul 2011 00:20

Chanele wrote:.....who?
Those who passed on.. Raffe, Eden.. perhaps more.. but those are two people that are missed..
why not honour them.. with statues for people to place flowers at.. or items.. Dagger of Eden.. Club of raffe.. ect ect.. Uber items... Hanging in guild and what not.. Its just not to much to ask.. when we lose someone.. we should honour them.. I would love to see things like this done for the players we lose.

That way they are always around.. kinda.
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

Sharn
Expert

Post by Sharn » 04 Jul 2011 00:31

Great idea.

Anahita
Adventurer

Post by Anahita » 04 Jul 2011 07:56

We have a tremendous library in Sparkle - why not collect remembrances for a specified period of time, and then publish them in a tome for all time? I realize that it could get difficult if someone had more than one character, but thats the sort of policy decisions I think the Immortals could figure out - a separate tome for each or one for all.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 04 Jul 2011 10:59

Wasn't Eden quite alive recently? I mean - last time 3 days ago?

Vaktoth is gone as well - a reminder. So are at least 2 other names I vaguely remember - one monk and one MM? Weren't really Lau's/my friends tho.

Fourtcoer
Wanderer

Post by Fourtcoer » 05 Jul 2011 07:18

Wait.. I had to double take here. I didn't process this the first time I read it. Eden's player passed away? Am I reading this right? What happened?

I feel sick. Just last week I sent her a message and I she had sent me a message back, I think inviting me for kahve, but I idled out and dropped it before I read it. :(

Lots of good memories RPing with her when I was in the Shadow Union.

Chanele
Champion

Post by Chanele » 05 Jul 2011 12:59

I did not know Eden's player personal but my thoughts are with her famly and friends. I have lost family members way to early myself and know exactly what they are going through..

She was a great roleplayer and I feel previliged to have had the chance to play this game with her, Rest in peace.

/ Chanele's puppetmaster

Kitriana
Champion

Post by Kitriana » 05 Jul 2011 14:16

Fourtcoer wrote:Wait.. I had to double take here. I didn't process this the first time I read it. Eden's player passed away? Am I reading this right? What happened?

I feel sick. Just last week I sent her a message and I she had sent me a message back, I think inviting me for kahve, but I idled out and dropped it before I read it. :(

Lots of good memories RPing with her when I was in the Shadow Union.
She passed last Friday.... took a nap and never woke up. Sorry.. I should really go post something in Sparkle.
If something I wrote sounds confusing ... assume you misunderstood it.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/