Neraka Wagon

Discuss ideas for how to make the game better. Wizards, take note!
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Zestana
Expert

Neraka Wagon

Post by Zestana » 14 Jul 2011 22:40

Kind of a complaint/suggestion mixed into one.

Would someone please look into updating the $*%&ing wagon to Neraka. It has to be the slowest moving vessel in game, and it is impossible to buy passes for a team and to get a team to board it.

Anahita
Adventurer

Re: Neraka Wagon

Post by Anahita » 14 Jul 2011 23:16

I second this motion. Neraka should not be so isolated.

Davvol
Veteran

Post by Davvol » 15 Jul 2011 00:30

It should be isolated lore wise. And heretics must be punished.

Zestana
Expert

Post by Zestana » 15 Jul 2011 00:43

Davvol wrote:It should be isolated lore wise. And heretics must be punished.
If you want to get into lore Mithas should also be extremely isolated since the minotaurs allow few outsiders to travel to their lands.

Going anywhere near Mordor should set off panic levels like crazy as should Moria.

Mt. Nevermind since it is on the Isle of Sancrist should not be landlocked connected to Solace and I could go on and on.

There are many issues I have seen in regards to lore if you take that route.

On another note wouldn't there be more heretics to punish if Neraka was not so isolated?

If it is to remain isolated then I suggest the guards in eastern sanction be repositioned to allow travel to and from sanction and neraka.

Karpath
Adventurer

Post by Karpath » 15 Jul 2011 04:46

Yes please. Bring more to Neraka and stay if K, D or N wakes as well :twisted:

The wagon to Neraka should take long it is a dangerous road to travel any wagon driver would be precautious to go near that place regardless of what affiliations he has. Maybe be able to pay the driver quadrouble price if he is to rush through from Flotsam to Taman Busuk and then perhaps some General would instate troops randomly to stop it for inspection? it would rise suspicions if something like that was rushing through the area.

On a side note, for how long is someone considered an enemy of MT really? It was in '95 something odd Karpath was banned from entering there. Anyone following the path of Paladine should be instant attacked by the guards in Neraka/Sanction as well, now that we are discussing making grinding the trolls easier ;)
It is the fluttering of moths to the flame that amuses me.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 15 Jul 2011 09:45

Karpath wrote:On a side note, for how long is someone considered an enemy of MT really? It was in '95 something odd Karpath was banned from entering there.
I've seen plenty enough people getting removed from Outlaw list automatically after some (imo - too short) period of time. I certainly doubt that K hasn't killed any protected NPC since '95. I guess when people like Freya or Bofur are auto-removed from the list, then it really is NOT an issue, or?
Of course the matter is different, when you're manually added to the list ... but then you most likely did more than just kill a Ranger sentinel or MT guard.

Karpath
Adventurer

Post by Karpath » 15 Jul 2011 10:06

Laurel wrote:
Karpath wrote:On a side note, for how long is someone considered an enemy of MT really? It was in '95 something odd Karpath was banned from entering there.
I've seen plenty enough people getting removed from Outlaw list automatically after some (imo - too short) period of time. I certainly doubt that K hasn't killed any protected NPC since '95. I guess when people like Freya or Bofur are auto-removed from the list, then it really is NOT an issue, or?
Of course the matter is different, when you're manually added to the list ... but then you most likely did more than just kill a Ranger sentinel or MT guard.
Maybe you're right, I cannot recall what happened 10-15years ago.
It is the fluttering of moths to the flame that amuses me.

Zingil
Apprentice

Post by Zingil » 15 Jul 2011 10:35

A full amnesty was given to Ranger Outlaws back in 2004 (not to Notorious Outlaws) so if you are on that list the trangression must have been committed after that date. As Laurel said, if you behave yourself you will be pardoned after a certain time period but each time you commit a crime against Gondor or the Rangers the timer is reset.

-Zingil's player

Zar
Hero

Post by Zar » 17 Jul 2011 07:18

Laurel wrote:

You have life-time ban for killing questmaster in Pelargir from his room and dock quest. I requested to lift it couple of times without response. I think it is over 11 years already.

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 17 Jul 2011 12:35

I think we should slow it down :) then make som options to jump wagon to some cool killing fields and some quests..
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/