Re: Bale

All General Board Messages from the game are posted here for visibility. For RP reasons you cannot reply here, but you're very welcome to do so in Sparkle where the actual general board is located.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 14 Mar 2010 06:33

I should also say that it does no excuse anything though.
I still think Bale got what he deserved... And that he deserved nothing that the person you named dont deserve Ilrahil..
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Lindros

Post by Lindros » 14 Mar 2010 18:06

Just for the record, Tristram came back, and attacked 5-6 diffrent people in less than a week.

He was out for blood, and managed to kill the smallest guy he attacked(Others include ex vamps, Lindros among others)

Him leaving just shows he's a fucking wuss, if he stayed around I'd send him to Lars, he has had it coming, but goes inactive
and whines to AoP as soon as people hunt him.

He has NO balls whatsoever!

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 14 Mar 2010 19:24

Im not saying Tristram is right here Lindros.
You misunderstand then :)
Cause yea i know Tristram is a chickenshit and its people like him that got me to leave Calians.

What i am saying is there is no point in Bale whining about people wanting him dead for all the troubles he caused :p
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/