Quests with both good and evil Questmasters

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Ragni
Wanderer

Quests with both good and evil Questmasters

Post by Ragni » 10 Sep 2012 16:17

For the quests orbs site I want to make sure I've identified all the quests which can be done from both a good and evil point of view. For example the Terel caravan quest can be done from a good point of view where you have to defend it or an evil point of view where you attack it. You either get the quest from the clerk in Calathin or from the bandit leader in the Silver Forest.
As far as I know the list of quests with both good and evil questmasters is as follows.
Terel - Caravan Quest
Krynn - Black Dragon Quest
Krynn - Dragonlance Quest
Krynn - Solace Fountain Quest
Krynn - Qualinesti Lost Scount
Shire - Black Horse
Gondor - Standard of Angmar
Gondor - Paint Quest
Have I missed any, if so please let me know.

Thanks

Ragni

Arcon

Re: Quests with both good and evil Questmasters

Post by Arcon » 10 Sep 2012 17:01

I think the Pie quest in Shire has one good and one evil solution. And the same with the last quest in the tutorial I think-

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 10 Sep 2012 18:35

Ragni wrote:For the quests orbs site I want to make sure I've identified all the quests which can be done from both a good and evil point of view. For example the Terel caravan quest can be done from a good point of view where you have to defend it or an evil point of view where you attack it. You either get the quest from the clerk in Calathin or from the bandit leader in the Silver Forest.
As far as I know the list of quests with both good and evil questmasters is as follows.
Terel - Caravan Quest
Shire - Black Horse
Gondor - Paint Quest

Thanks

Ragni
With the qualinesti quest you have there, the quest is obtainable for both but the reward is only awsome for goodies, for evils its... decent

Zestana
Expert

Post by Zestana » 12 Sep 2012 06:18

Ragni wrote:For the quests orbs site I want to make sure I've identified all the quests which can be done from both a good and evil point of view. For example the Terel caravan quest can be done from a good point of view where you have to defend it or an evil point of view where you attack it. You either get the quest from the clerk in Calathin or from the bandit leader in the Silver Forest.
Terel - Caravan Quest
Shire - Black Horse
Gondor - Paint Quest

Thanks

Ragni
Gondor - Ranger Stew Quest
Avenir - Magic Flame (stone puzzle)

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/