Rumour

All General Board Messages from the game are posted here for visibility. For RP reasons you cannot reply here, but you're very welcome to do so in Sparkle where the actual general board is located.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Boreaulam
Wizard

Rumour

Post by Boreaulam » 11 Oct 2012 06:17

Code: Select all

Greetings, adventurers!

I heard a rumour that the quest orb list for Sparkle has grown this day!

Good luck
Boreaulam

gorboth
Site Admin

Re: Rumour

Post by gorboth » 11 Oct 2012 07:28

And I heard something that isn't a rumour at all, but undeniable fact. That fact is that Boreaulam has completed his apprenticeship and become a full wizard! Hearty congratulations to him on this important accomplishment!

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

petros
Site Admin

Post by petros » 11 Oct 2012 08:00

Woo hoo!!! Took me a while to finish my apprentice project. Definitely a great feeling! Congrats boreaulam!

Kas
Legend

Post by Kas » 11 Oct 2012 12:48

Gz B. Rock on :D
Might and Glory flaming for changing dawn, ancient power revealed of an iron crown, clear and cold and shining so far and bright, crush the world in one clash of your binding light.

Gû kîbum kelkum-ishi, burzum-ishi. Akha - gûm-ishi ashi gurum!

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 11 Oct 2012 14:14

Good, your first task as a full wizard is to code me a magical pie that only Draugor can eat wich gives me 500+ allover AC and 1000 plus str and con for the full arma wich will spawn at the start of every arma in my inventory :o

Oh, and on another note

Grats, we need more wizards goddamit

Kas
Legend

Post by Kas » 11 Oct 2012 17:34

Actually, I think everytime Draugor logs on, he should start sparkling in all the colours of the rainbow. Furthermore, his racename should say 'hippie' and not 'goblin'. :lol:
Might and Glory flaming for changing dawn, ancient power revealed of an iron crown, clear and cold and shining so far and bright, crush the world in one clash of your binding light.

Gû kîbum kelkum-ishi, burzum-ishi. Akha - gûm-ishi ashi gurum!

Zar
Hero

Post by Zar » 11 Oct 2012 17:55

Draugor wrote:Good, your first task as a full wizard is to code me a magical pie that only Draugor can eat wich gives me 500+ allover AC and 1000 plus str and con for the full arma wich will spawn at the start of every arma in my inventory :o

Oh, and on another note

Hehe, but this pie will weight 1000 kg and will require 1000 CON and fully empty belly to eat it
:twisted:

petros
Site Admin

Post by petros » 11 Oct 2012 20:13

zar wrote:
Draugor wrote:Good, your first task as a full wizard is to code me a magical pie that only Draugor can eat wich gives me 500+ allover AC and 1000 plus str and con for the full arma wich will spawn at the start of every arma in my inventory :o

Oh, and on another note

Hehe, but this pie will weight 1000 kg and will require 1000 CON and fully empty belly to eat it
:twisted:
I was more thinking that once you eat it, you won't be able to wield anything, nor will you be able to move. In other words, you'll become a nice big tree. Lots of strength, lots of con, lots of AC - so that people can come climb you or cut you down - depending on how they feel.

Justin Tree from Xanth, anyone?

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 12 Oct 2012 00:44

If I can be like the whomping willow in harry potter but only in once place... oh yea, gimme

Bendis
Beginner

Post by Bendis » 20 Oct 2012 17:39

gorboth wrote:And I heard something that isn't a rumour at all, but undeniable fact. That fact is that Boreaulam has completed his apprenticeship and become a full wizard! Hearty congratulations to him on this important accomplishment!

G.

Way to go, Beaurealm! Great job!

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/