Lovefest on Irk

Offer up praise and thanks to players and wizards alike. Nothing like feel good moments to spruce up morale
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Padraig
Wanderer

Lovefest on Irk

Post by Padraig » 26 Oct 2012 01:19

Never personally understood the mentality of "I got it, it's mine, fuck you; you can't have it." But you see it in a lot of guilds. SU used to be that way before someone left. It's always been my experience (after 15 years) that the more "elite" the guild, the better people are about getting gear, sharing it, etc. I strongly suggest the idea of racklogs...with an active council this can do wonders in terms of keeping players in line.

Some players will always be better than others in terms of willingness to share. Shockingly enough, Irk is one of them :P Never thought I'd say that... lol
Manglor, Zauhak, Padraig

Bromen
Champion

Re: Technicality question

Post by Bromen » 26 Oct 2012 06:35

Padraig wrote: Shockingly enough, Irk is one of them :P Never thought I'd say that... lol
Lies!!

He's never given me anything and I heard he ate a baby halfling once.

True story.

-B

Padraig
Wanderer

Post by Padraig » 26 Oct 2012 20:09

bromen wrote:
Padraig wrote: Shockingly enough, Irk is one of them :P Never thought I'd say that... lol
Lies!!

He's never given me anything and I heard he ate a baby halfling once.

True story.

-B
No, I was quite shocked myself. But he always returns gear before idling and we routinely share stuff. Of course, Manglor and Irk are the two most active pecks, though, with enough gear in the racks for any 10.
Manglor, Zauhak, Padraig

Rhaegar
Legend

Post by Rhaegar » 26 Oct 2012 20:49

He also gives top notch gear the guild doesn't use to the poor!

I got a flaming pelt, some great swords and armours from him once, when Ranger population wasn't all that hot.
I fear no evil for I am fear incarnate.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 26 Oct 2012 21:42

Moderator please move all the love to some thread for Irk's growing fan- and lover-groups ... =-O

[Moderator: As you wish ...]

OgreToyBoy
Champion

Re: Lovefest on Irk

Post by OgreToyBoy » 27 Oct 2012 11:48

At least he put all that gold to good use.

Irk
Rising Hero

Post by Irk » 27 Oct 2012 17:39

:oops:
I am speechless

Padraig
Wanderer

Post by Padraig » 27 Oct 2012 20:59

Oh Jesus. Not exactly what I expected... Just wanted to point out that Irk has a certain reputation that I didn't feel he deserves, from someone on the inside.
Manglor, Zauhak, Padraig

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/