Once per arma quests

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Draugor
Myth

Once per arma quests

Post by Draugor » 04 Nov 2012 19:00

I was wondering, do we still when we have armas of up to 10 days still have once per arma quests out there? I am refering to bury bones in specific right now wich has been undoable all arma, and I know that I have done it correctly since its not the first time doing it.

Considering how insanely important qexp is (remove it tbh) once per arma quests when it takes that long for them to reset is probably extremelly bad for the game in general. So, please do tell do we still have once per arma quests these days? Because its driving me insane :evil:

Kas
Legend

Re: Once per arma quests

Post by Kas » 04 Nov 2012 19:38

The fix is trivial. Bug a wizard?
Might and Glory flaming for changing dawn, ancient power revealed of an iron crown, clear and cold and shining so far and bright, crush the world in one clash of your binding light.

Gû kîbum kelkum-ishi, burzum-ishi. Akha - gûm-ishi ashi gurum!

petros
Site Admin

Post by petros » 05 Nov 2012 06:07

Many wizards actually don't know all the quests (surprise!) since it's either been a long time since they've done them, or they may have never done them before.

If you need help with a quest that you think isn't working, it might help to first explain what it is that you're trying to do, and what it is that you think should be working, but not. If you're working off of a quest solution, send that along and point out at which step it's not working. Then <bug> the room or object in question and let the wizard know to look for that specific bug report. That will probably help the most to track down the issue and get a resolution the quickest.

Arcon

Post by Arcon » 05 Nov 2012 10:36

petros wrote:. If you're working off of a quest solution, send that along and point out at which step it's not working.
ITS A TRAP!!!!

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 05 Nov 2012 11:00

petros wrote:Many wizards actually don't know all the quests (surprise!) since it's either been a long time since they've done them, or they may have never done them before.

If you need help with a quest that you think isn't working, it might help to first explain what it is that you're trying to do, and what it is that you think should be working, but not. If you're working off of a quest solution, send that along and point out at which step it's not working. Then <bug> the room or object in question and let the wizard know to look for that specific bug report. That will probably help the most to track down the issue and get a resolution the quickest.

Its bugged and the problem explained

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/