Thank you knights!

Offer up praise and thanks to players and wizards alike. Nothing like feel good moments to spruce up morale
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Berwyn
Veteran

Thank you knights!

Post by Berwyn » 04 Dec 2012 01:59

I wanted to thank all the knights for a good work on the guild and caring about it: )

Thank you Juliana for all your outstanding attitude, patience, reasonable thinking and inspirations that helped me both surviving and being a knight. ;)

For the Knighthood!
:mrgreen:
Evil to him who evil thinks.

Rhaegar
Legend

Re: Thank you knights!

Post by Rhaegar » 04 Dec 2012 02:45

So, there's 1-2 knights around for years, then all of a sudden there's like a huge influx of them and they're now getting praised? Who's next, Calia? Sure would be nice to see 10 people join it at the same time and walk around with "You're not gonna believe the damage I'm gonna do!" tattooed on their backs.
I fear no evil for I am fear incarnate.

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 04 Dec 2012 13:33

tbh Rhaegar, knights have a huge and excellent RP potensial.
Maybe someone tapped into that and started making things happen.
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Kas
Legend

Post by Kas » 04 Dec 2012 14:23

Thank you cannonfodder, in shining armour. The wast armies of Mordor is pretty bored these days. Please multiply and give them armies some good sports again. :D
Might and Glory flaming for changing dawn, ancient power revealed of an iron crown, clear and cold and shining so far and bright, crush the world in one clash of your binding light.

Gû kîbum kelkum-ishi, burzum-ishi. Akha - gûm-ishi ashi gurum!

Rhaegar
Legend

Post by Rhaegar » 04 Dec 2012 15:52

amberlee wrote:tbh Rhaegar, knights have a huge and excellent RP potensial.
I always knew they had RP potential. It's just surprising that guilds that weren't so hot not that long ago suddenly get a ton of active players. Just looking at some changes during the recent years:
RDA full - BDA empty -> the opposite
1-2 active Rangers and Knights at best and now every time I check it seems that most of the population consists of KoS, Rangers and DO with the occasional merc and mage thrown in the mix

I'm confused...

Greneth

Post by Greneth » 05 Dec 2012 01:01

Rhaegar wrote:
amberlee wrote:tbh Rhaegar, knights have a huge and excellent RP potensial.
I always knew they had RP potential. It's just surprising that guilds that weren't so hot not that long ago suddenly get a ton of active players. Just looking at some changes during the recent years:
RDA full - BDA empty -> the opposite
1-2 active Rangers and Knights at best and now every time I check it seems that most of the population consists of KoS, Rangers and DO with the occasional merc and mage thrown in the mix

I'm confused...
Well most of the time Knights get a boost and one of two things happen. No council to promote or Harassment from certain players. Call it RP or whatever you wish but its harassment none the less. I have no idea how things are currently and I hope they stay active, was always a fun guild when I first started playing.

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 05 Dec 2012 01:09

The harassment is still there from some individuals.
Most of the time though its not bad at all.
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 05 Dec 2012 01:35

Harassment? What type of harassment?

As for activity of guilds, its been like this for quite some time. One guild is suddenly really active, while some others arent, and then it turns around for some reason for awhile, and we repeat the process. Would be fun if a couple of guilds (preferably opposing guilds) would both be active for a longer period.

Rhaegar
Legend

Post by Rhaegar » 05 Dec 2012 03:43

If people don't want to PvP they can still migrate to Dragonarmies with so many active Knights and have the "indirect fight" with them (capturing territories). Maybe if wizzies came up with some really nice rewards for capturing areas this could be worth it for the people?

Creed

Post by Creed » 10 Dec 2012 18:59

One week the knights are praised, the next week the praiser is no longer a knight.
Seems like there is some sort of interesting story going on there.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/